Business in Review
Tim Bartman and Eric Stackowicz, owners of the two local One Hour Heating & Air
Conditioning ® Franchises, both joined the One Hour brand in 2004 after being in business for many years on their own. Once competitors, they now work as a team to better serve Washington County. Tim located in Monongahela, and Eric in Eighty Four both joined the franchise to offer more to their customers and employees and being around for the long haul is important to both. They've seen many of their competitors go out of business and consolidators buy out others. Neither wanted that to happen to them. They both felt it was the right move for everyone concerned. There are 3 other One Hour Franchises in the Pittsburgh area, and 260 throughout the country. One Hour is one of the fastest growing franchises in the country. The One Hour Code of Ethics is...
1. Time... First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "Always On Time...Or You Don't Pay A Dime! ®". No questions asked.
2. Integrity... We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
3. Respect for the Law... We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
4. Excellence... We design, install, service, and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
5. Safety & Reputation... We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
6. Teamwork... We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
7. Service... We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
8. Respect for others... We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
9. Privacy... We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
10. Competition... We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
Warranties & Guarantees - some of the best in the industry
• Member of national UWIN@ program
•Our customers will never lose when they do business with us
• Our goal - 100% customer satisfaction
• Property Protection & Client Respect Guarantee
• Peace of Mind Total Service Guarantee
• $500 No Frustration Guarantee
• Total Comfort Guarantee
• Total Replacement "No Lemon" Guarantee
Remember We're "Always on time or you don't pay a dime"®