Business in Review
Tim Bartman and Eric Stackowicz, owners of the two local One Hour Heating & Air
Conditioning ® Franchises, both joined the One Hour brand in 2004 after being in business for many years on their own. Once competitors, they now work as a team to better serve Washington County. Tim located in Monongahela, and Eric in Eighty Four both joined the franchise to offer more to their customers and employees and being around for the long haul is important to both. They've seen many of their competitors go out of business and consolidators buy out others. Neither wanted that to happen to them. They both felt it was the right move for everyone concerned. There are 3 other One Hour Franchises in the Pittsburgh area, and 260 throughout the country. One Hour is one of the fastest growing franchises in the country. The One Hour Code of Ethics is...
1. Time... First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "Always On Time...Or You Don't Pay A Dime! ®". No questions asked.
2. Integrity... We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
3. Respect for the Law... We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the HVAC industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
4. Excellence... We design, install, service, and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
5. Safety & Reputation... We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
6. Teamwork... We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
7. Service... We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
8. Respect for others... We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
9. Privacy... We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
10. Competition... We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
Warranties & Guarantees - some of the best in the industry
• Member of national UWIN@ program
•Our customers will never lose when they do business with us
• Our goal - 100% customer satisfaction
• Property Protection & Client Respect Guarantee
• Peace of Mind Total Service Guarantee
• $500 No Frustration Guarantee
• Total Comfort Guarantee
• Total Replacement "No Lemon" Guarantee
Remember We're "Always on time or you don't pay a dime"®
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
Eric Stackowicz began servicing Washington County’s heating and cooling needs in 1982. He purchased and remodeled an old church in his home town of Eighty Four, PA where he began 84 Warmco. He was later joined by his wife Rosemary in 1997.
Honesty and integrity has always been their motto. But they wanted to provide their customers with much more. They wanted to give their customers quality service in a timely manner. In 2004, they decided to join the One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise. “We are all about serving the homeowner in a timely manner with drug-free uniformed technicians who care about the customer. Our technicians will use floor savers and drop cloths to protect and respect the customers’ property,” stated Mr.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning provides mostly residential service and replacement needs to the entire Washington County area. They install and service all brands of equipment. “The brand is not as important as the installation,” Mr. Stackowicz said. “We offer equipment to fit every person’s budget, from a basic to a optimum system.”
Technicians will provide their customers with a price before any work begins. In addition, their work has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. But what really makes One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning stand out among the competition is their motto “Always on Time or You Don’t Pay a Dime.” According to Mr. Stackowicz, their service department offers a one to four hour window of time based the customers needs. If the technician is late, then the service is free.
“Our employees are very good at what they do. But we are strong believers in ongoing education so our technicians attend ongoing training classes to keep abreast of the ever changing and revolving field of heating, air conditioning and air filtration,” he stated.
Customers can feel assured that they are receiving the best, quality service. Bonded by a third party, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is a member of UWIN (www.877655UWIN.com), guarantees all the work that is done. “We pride ourselves on the quality work that is done and our fair prices,” Mr. Stackowicz declared. “So keep your eye out for the big yellow truck.”