Client Care Representative
This position answers incoming client telephone calls and assists with the supervision and dispatching of all scheduled service and maintenance calls.
- Answers incoming client telephone calls and recognizes that this is where the client will form their first impression of the company. Good communication with the client is essential! Has a courteous and pleasant demeanor whether on a phone call or not.
- Ensures that each telephone call is answered before the third ring and that the approved company greeting and script is used each time
- Notifies clients ahead of time without fail if the Technician is not going to arrive at their home within the scheduled time window
- Makes outbound calls to club membership clients to ensure that they are satisfied with any repairs
Minimum Training, Experience, and Knowledge Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Above-average verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have good computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred