Here are a few quick HVAC maintenance tips from the professionals at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. These are tips that you can use on your own to get the most out of the life of your heating and cooling system:
- Remember to replace your air filters. Most air filters come in standard sizes and can be purchased at your local home improvement store.
- Clean off visible debris from intake vents and registers. Doing this every few months will help to ensure that your HVAC unit isn't working harder than it has to.
- Take note of any noise. Often, the earliest predictor of an HVAC system fault can be heard in the form of a squealing, grinding, or thumping noise.
Remember that there is no substitute for an expert appraisal of the health of your HVAC system. Be sure to contact your local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning franchised location to learn more.
Find Your Local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® Team
- Request an appointment
- Get local phone numbers and company details
- View local offers and coupons
- View local services