When it comes to expanding your business’s reach, marketing is critical. At the same time, marketing is a stressful, complicated, and confusing process that requires a lot of brainpower and time. Luckily, when you become a franchisee with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development, you will receive elite assistance from our highly effective marketing support system. By streamlining the time-consuming process of advertising, we allow our franchisees the capacity to focus on their number one priority: delivering excellent HVAC customer service.
Our HVAC franchisees receive many perks, including these 3 useful marketing aids:
- A locally optimized website that utilizes competitive SEO tactics to drive online traffic to your homepage
- A personal marketing coach who can provide expert tips on advertising strategies and budgeting techniques
- A marketing toolbox that delivers digital and analog marketing materials with easy-to-use, customizable templates
About Our Marketing Toolbox
As a member of the Authority Brands family, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development is proud to be part of an elite network of trusted home service brands. Beyond the cross-marketing potential made possible by joining our vast home services team, you will gain access to our premier marketing toolbox, which consists of an online warehouse of versatile resources you can tailor to your specific needs. From brochures to business cards, postcards to TV ads, and web banners to social squares, you’ll have endless avenues to explore.
A multi-pronged marketing approach is a great way to ensure no potential customer is left unreached. Here are some unique advantages to each of the advertising avenues we offer:
- Business cards – When networking, making genuine connections is key. Sending contact information via text or email on the spot is convenient and valuable. However, it is also easy for a new contact to get lost in the long list of email addresses and phone numbers on a mobile phone. A business card offers a physical alternative that is harder to lose track of and bypasses the inconvenience of exchanging contact info verbally/electronically. By designing your business card with an unforgettable logo, you can also deliver a lasting visual impression. Finally, business cards exude professionalism and preparedness.
- Postcards – Postcard campaigns attract new customers by setting a more informal, intimate tone. For locally owned and operated franchisees with modest advertising budgets, postcards are a smart way to target and track prospective clients. By augmenting your postcards with a personalized bar code or coupon code, you can determine which zip codes and demographics your marketing efforts are most effective in and adapt accordingly.
Postcards are also a great way to show off branding creativity. Our toolbox makes it easy to design a stylish and memorable card. After receiving an aesthetically striking postcard, your prospective customers will be more likely to share it with friends or place it under a refrigerator magnet.
Finally, postcards are great for handing out at trade shows and pinning to bulletin boards. Whether you are looking to attract new customers or stay in touch with local clients, postcards are always a nice touch.
- Brochures – Brochures are a fantastic choice for emerging franchisees trying to build a local customer base on a limited budget. Our digital toolbox lets franchisees play with fonts, images, and ink/paper choices to print a memorable, pocket-friendly booklet that prospects won’t quickly forget.
With informative and eye-catching content, strategic calls to action, and exciting illustrations, brochures demand attention. They also come in various formats: designed as product guides, seasonal flyers, quarterly newsletters, or conventional tri-fold style pamphlets. Whether delivering them door-to-door, mailing them to households, or offering them at promotional events, bulk-printed brochures are an affordable and flashy way to generate leads.
- Social squares – Finding digital images to share and use for online promotional campaigns is a unique challenge. Luckily, our marketing toolbox doubles as a one-stop treasure trove of exciting social squares to use on social media platforms and online advertisements. With a large selection of branded images to choose from, you will not be short on options.
- TV ads – TV advertising is a great way to reach a mass audience with a single ad spot. Studies show TV ads still reign supreme, with consumers 20% more likely to purchase goods and services after viewing TV spots than online ads.
- Web banners – Banners are an excellent digital marketing tool to help your franchise increase online visibility, homepage visits, and monthly revenue. Ad banners are measured in views and contain useful statistics detailing customer impressions, clicks, views, sales, etc. With this data, you can adjust your campaign to reach your target audience and optimize success. Banners are also great for brand visibility: showcasing the company logo, slogans, and selling points on other websites.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development, we are focused on boosting the advertising reach of our locally owned and operated franchisees.Our savvy marketing team and comprehensive marketing toolbox are well-equipped to grow your business quickly and intelligently.
Give us a call at (855) 996-4747 or contact us online to learn more about our marketing toolbox!