How Franchise Support Helps Cut Costs
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development, we offer a franchise model that can significantly decrease overhead costs. By handling various operational aspects of business for our franchisees, we will let you focus on what matters – building a robust customer base with high-quality service.
To become a thriving HVAC Company, it is crucial to eliminate excess expenses. From advertising to creating a digital platform to paying for cutting-edge software and equipment, there are many costs associated with running an HVAC company. Your success is dependent upon mitigating these expenses as much as possible. That is why we are committed to helping our franchisees decrease overhead costs.
Spending Money Wisely Is Key
We’ve all heard the adage that you must spend money to make money. While there is a degree of truth to this statement (it does require some money to start a business), we believe it is somewhat misleading. The best way to make money is to spend money intelligently. We are here to help you succeed financially by operating a lucrative and viable franchise location with low overhead.
Overhead costs consist of any expense tied to the day-to-day operations. These expenses keep the business running and must be covered – regardless of profits or losses. Maintaining low overhead and high revenue is the basic equation for fiscal success. However, when overhead costs are poorly monitored and budgeted, they can significantly hurt your bottom line and quickly lead to financial deficits. As a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development franchisee, you will know exactly how to spend your money. Offering time-tested inventory and high-quality equipment to lease, we will get you on your feet for minimal costs.
The Primary Types of Overhead Costs
Overhead costs include monthly and annual expenses that vary due to many factors. Before opening a franchise location, we will help you calculate overhead costs and create a manageable business plan. We are also here to help you save money however we can. Our services and support can dramatically lower overhead costs associated with:
- Rent – We help franchisees with site selection and rent negotiation.
- Purchasing Power – Our franchisees enjoy exclusive access to top-of-the-line HVAC products at competitive prices and rebates through BuyMax. We receive substantial discounts from our trusted suppliers by buying in large volumes,
- Insurance – From property insurance to liability insurance, every One Hour® franchisee receives premium insurance coverage options at affordable rates.
- Marketing – Our experienced team of marketing specialists will help you make sure every cent you spend on advertising dollars maximizes benefits and growth. With social and national media campaigns, our brand is also a household name across the country.
- Customer Service Support – With 24/7/365 call center support, you will not have to hire an independent customer service team to field inbound calls.
- Intranet Platforms & Web Development – Our digital presence and website generate countless leads. With blogging, SEO strategies, loyalty programs, and digital apps, we have the resources and tools to boost your online presence without breaking the bank.
- On-Demand Training – We offer online and onsite training to keep each franchisee and their employees up to date on the latest shifts in the industry.
- Low Employee Demands – Our business model requires a manageable payroll. Franchise locations usually have 4-12 employees on their team.
In-House & Third-Party Financing
As a new One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development owner, you may choose to pursue financing assistance to help with starting costs. If so, we will help you every step of the way. We offer in-house financing to cover franchise fees and connect you with dependable third-party sources for loans and rebates. This can help you reduce the money you spend on inventory, accounts receivable, startup purchases, equipment, payroll, and more.
Financing can help you increase your capital and liquidity during the initial stages of operations. Before long, you should be earning enough monthly profits to achieve financial independence.
Some popular financing options we recommend include:
- SBA Loans: Issued by the United States Small Business Administration, SBA loans are backed by collateral and can help you find your footing.
- Home equity loans: Reasonably inexpensive and associated with promising tax benefits, a home equity loan might be the solution for funding your new business!
- Retirement funds: Pulling from retirement funds, such as a 401(k) or IRA, to start a business can even offer tax breaks in certain circumstances. We can connect you with a qualified financial advisor to see if you can avoid penalties typically associated with using retirement savings.
To learn more about the financial benefits of becoming a One Hour franchisee, give us a call at (855) 996-4747 or contact us online today!