HVAC Stats & Trends All Indicate Massive Growth
Everywhere you look, data predicting the future of the HVAC industry is promising. According to Grand Review Research, “the U.S. HVAC systems market size was valued at USD 15.16 billion in 2020” and is “expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% from 2021 to 2028.” Similarly, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the workforce of the HVAC industry will see a “13 percent growth through 2028.” Experts predict many factors will contribute to this surge in demand, including:
- The release of high-efficiency equipment
- Warming climate conditions and the subsequent stress on HVAC units
- A boom in residential and nonresidential real estate construction
- An increase in tax credits and rebate programs promoting energy-efficient HVAC units
- A resurgence of business opportunities lost during the COVID-19 pandemic
As these factors propel market growth, it is essential that your HVAC business be equipped with the proper infrastructure and software to scale successfully. Basic tasks, such as payroll and scheduling appointments, become difficult to track – especially when you are constantly integrating new customers and onboarding new employees. With cutting-edge technologies and a dependable franchise network you can count on, the One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development roadmap makes success easily achievable.
This is why becoming a franchisee with One Hour is a wise decision. By offering a premier toolkit of marketing tools, growth strategies, and expert techniques, we provide a trusted business model that helps new franchisees thrive.
New Technologies & Demands in the HVAC Industry
With expansive growth and change brewing in the HVAC industry, the time to adapt is now. To stay successful, it is more important than ever to:
- Foster, recruit, and retain young talent – According to the AHR Expo and ASHRAE Journal, HVAC jobs are becoming “increasingly complex” as “a higher demand for complex products [requires] more and more skilled labor.” With Baby Boomers retiring and millennials entering the workforce, creating an attractive work culture will be a top priority. A recent study reported that 88% of millennials believe company culture is essential to business results. One way to boost company culture is to incentivize performance with rewards. However, measuring performance requires quality software. Fear not! When becoming a One Hour franchisee, you will be granted access to Successware® – our business management software that tracks employee progress. Knowing where technicians are excelling and underperforming will help you train, retain, and reward employees.
- Stay up to date with the latest tools – Our industry-leading Successware® software can also help you manage inventory, create invoices, upsell customers, perform complex accounting tasks, dispatch technicians, and track leads.
- Successfully communicate with customers and employees – Another key component of company culture is providing convenient and modern communication systems. As noted inService Titan’s 13 HVAC Market Trends Expected To Heat Up in 2021, “today’s workforce views phone calls as time-consuming and emails as more of a burden.” No wonder a SlickText survey reported that 43.9% of respondents preferred text messages as the best way to receive HR notifications and alerts. This trend is true for customers as well: Text messages and mobile updates are the top choices for on-the-go interactions. Luckily, our mobile technologies allow you to streamline communications with both employees and customers from the palm of your hand.
- Personalize your customer relationships – In today’s market, tools that intelligently collect customer information are integral to following up on assignments and fielding questions. According to a State of Global Customer Service survey, 78% of young consumers expect service reps to have direct access to their purchase history and customer profile. Fortunately, our Successware® technology excels at customer relationship management – equipping franchisees with updated contact information and thorough service histories.
- Constantly learn and challenge yourself – Constant training is a must for staying up-to-date and being competitive. With Success Academy™, you will have access toover 175 online courses, monthly webinars, and in-person trainings.
We Can Help You Stay Competitive
The future of the HVAC industry is promising. However, an expanding market usually means more HVAC rivals will emerge and vie for potential profits. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Development, we provide you with the peer-to-peer network, purchasing power, and coaching programs you need to secure a significant chunk of your local market. Our franchisees receive support that is second to none. With countless resources, state-of-the-art digital systems, and a 24/7 call center available every day of the year, we will help you stay ahead of the curve.
Are you excited to learn more about the benefits of becoming a One Hour franchisee? If so, give our friendly team a call at (855) 996-4747or contact us online to see how we can help you boost productivity and expedite business operations today!