How Much Does Opening a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Franchise Cost?
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re proud to provide a low cost of entry to current HVAC company owners as well as entrepreneurs looking to start their first business. Owning a One Hour franchise means having the resources, tools, and support needed to provide competitive HVAC services in your area. Best of all, while there are many benefits of being a franchise owner, there are few costs. Converting an existing HVAC service company costs between $38,556 to $206,261 while starting a location from scratch costs $218,363 to $414,173.
One of the best parts about opening a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning location is how easy we make it to start working towards a return on your investment. Many new franchise owners can start helping their community receive quality HVAC services within just 30 days of their training. We’re ready to work with you to get you started the right way, regardless of how much experience you have in the HVAC industry!
Who Qualifies to Join One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning?
Typically, owners of current HVAC companies are the best fit for starting a One Hour franchise location. To make the costs associated with converting your business easier to manage, we’re ready to help you find financial assistance. Additionally, we offer a large discount off the franchise fee for HVAC service company owners looking to convert their business to a One Hour franchise.
While existing businesses are a great way to join One Hour, we’re more than ready to work with a first-time business owner who is looking to start an HVAC service company. We’re ready to have a discussion with you to help you decide if we’re a fit for you and vice versa. If we’re a fit for each other, we’re ready to guide you toward owning a successful business as soon as possible!
Every new One Hour location has a franchise fee associated with it:
- $43,000 for a start-up franchise, for a territory of up to 100K population
- $12,900 - $38,700 if converting an existing HVAC business, depending on territory size and revenue
We provide financing to qualified candidates of up to 75% of the Franchise Fee upon signing the agreement. Please see FDD for details.
- Royalty Fee for a Start-Up Franchise: Up to 6% of gross revenue or $1,500 per month, depending on which is greater.
- Royalty Fee for a Conversion Franchise: Graduated plan that starts at 2% of gross revenues per month in Year 1 and increases to the greater of 6% or $1,500 per month in Year 4.
- Brand Fee: 1.5% of gross revenue. This fee contributes to the development and recognition of the One Hour brand.
- Technology Fee: $325 - $525 per franchised business
Discounts for Veterans
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is a member of the International Franchise Association and we proudly participate in the VetFran® program. With VetFran, veterans are eligible for a 30% discount on their first franchise fee. Veterans who qualify for this discount must have been honorably discharged from the American or Canadian armed forces.
We Make Investing in an HVAC Franchise a Simple Process
Many first time One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning franchise owners opt for financing to make the costs of starting a new company more manageable. Financing helps new businesses by helping owners increase the amount of capital they have during the earliest days of operations. If you’re wondering what financing options are available to you, call us today to learn more.
Our HVAC franchise owners have used financing such as:
- SBA Loans: A loan that comes from the United States Small Business Administration. These loans are backed by collateral and require franchisees to submit documentation about their new business as well as information about their current financial situation.
- Home equity loans: Your home might be the key to starting your new business! Home equity loans are inexpensive and have great tax benefits.
- Retirement funds: If you have a 401(k) or IRA, you might be able to use money from these accounts to start a business. Best of all, using retirement funds to fund a new business can come without the penalties typically associated with dipping into them. Speaking with a qualified financial advisor will help you determine if this is the right decision for you.
To find out more about our HVAC franchise investment opportunity, call our team right now at (855) 996-4747 or fill out our simple online form. We’re ready to help you decide if joining One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is the right decision for you.