You rely on your furnace to keep you warm in the wintertime and when it fails, there’s no time to waste.
No heat can mean dangerously cold conditions in your home, and if the temperatures outside are truly frigid, every minute your heat is off also puts your pipes at risk of freezing. Burst pipes can lead to tens of thousands of dollars in damage to your home. You can count on our trustworthy, reliable technicians to be there to help you stave off a winter emergency.
Furnaces are not DIY repairs. They are complicated machines, and it takes an experienced professional to detect why you're being left in the cold. Our technicians can locate the trouble and take care of it, whether you need a simple repair, replacement parts or the installation of a new unit.
Your furnace is a sophisticated, engineered system of motors, fans, inducers, flame rectification systems, sensors, ignitors, gas valves, controls and bearings, and even a small problem can degrade its performance or cause it to stop working entirely. Other possible trouble spots if your furnace isn't operating properly include:
- A dirty filter: If the air filter isn't replaced regularly, it can clog and restrict the flow of air through the furnace. Not only can this prevent the hot air from circulating efficiently through your house, the added strain on your furnace can result in damage or shorten its overall lifespan.
- Problems with the pilot light: The pilot light is part of an essential safety feature. If your pilot or ignition control system isn't working properly, your safety is at risk and the furnace can't fire up to heat your house.
- A faulty thermostat: The thermostat controls your home’s temperature, so if it isn't working properly you could be too hot, too cold, or the whole unit may even shut down.
Call your local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® to schedule an appointment for an experienced professional help you detect if you need a repair, replacement or if the installation of a new unit is your best option.
Annual Furnace Inspection
You want your home’s critical systems to be safe and reliable, and scheduling furnace cleaning and maintenance can help you prevent a furnace emergency before it happens. We’ll give it the care it needs to have a long and productive life, and you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing you're in the hands of trusted experts. Call your local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning team to schedule an annual inspection and tune-up of your unit.
If the age and condition of your furnace mean purchasing a new model might be the best option, your One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning technician will guide you through the process of choosing a new unit, explaining the advantages and features of the available models so you can feel confident you are making the right choice for your home.
We’ll also take care of any necessary permits and inspections to ensure your new furnace complies with local safety and building codes. Finally, we will handle the installation from start to finish to prevent problems that can stem from inexperienced workmanship.
Services vary by location. Call for details.
Find Your Local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® Team
- Request an appointment
- Get local phone numbers and company details
- View local offers and coupons
- View local services