We recognize the tough position many Houstonians are in during these uncertain times and the impact it can have on our families and businesses. We know that our community relies on us for at-home comfort and it is our responsibility to provide essential services to all Houston area residents during this time.
Our Office Is Still Open for Service, and We Are Still Here for You
You can rest assured that if your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, we are here to safely serve you.
“The safety of our customers is our top priority,” said Jimmy Sanchez, General Manager.
Whether you need your seasonal maintenance tune-up or a repair when your system is acting up, you can call us at 713-352-7903 to schedule your appointment or request an appointment online.
- Turn on all lights and open any doors or entry ways that lead to the area and equipment that will need to be serviced
- Clear the area surrounding the space your One Hour technician will be working in.
- While we love your pets, we care about your safety and health more. Securing your pets in a separate room is a big help!
- Give us a social distancing thumbs up or a smile instead of a hand-shake 😊
- After your visit: reduce contact by using your phone to view estimates or invoices and sign electronically. We also accept credit card payments.
“We are able to make special accommodations to meet the needs of our customers,” said Sanchez. “We urge anyone who may have questions to give our team a call!”
Click here to review our precautions. If you would like to learn more or request additional precautionary actions, give our team a call at 281-560-6311.