The last thing you want to cope with on the hottest days of July is an AC repair. Make sure your air conditioning system is in optimal working condition before summer rolls around with a maintenance checkup from One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Springfield. Our skilled technicians provide affordable, professional service with an on-time guarantee.
Components of AC Maintenance
Even if your home’s AC worked fine at the end of last summer, it’s still worth having a tune-up during the off season. Our experienced service providers will do the following:
- Identify damaged or worn components that must be repaired
- Clean the internal components, including fans, coils, and belts
- Check the airflow
- Oil the motors
- Adjust refrigerant levels and check for leaks
- Change filters
Benefits of Summer AC Maintenance
These advantages make regular AC maintenance a smart choice for your home and your wallet.
- A maintenance check can prolong the life of your system, extending the time before you need an AC replacement. Most AC systems are designed to last up to 15 years but will have a much shorter life without regular maintenance.
- Adjustment and cleaning of critical components helps your AC run more efficiently, cooling the home more effectively and saving you money on utility bills.
- Repairing broken parts of the system decreases the chance you’ll need a major AC repair when you need it working most. Most system failures can be prevented by making minor repairs as they are needed.
In the Springfield, MO area, you can schedule an appointment with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Springfield. All work is completely guaranteed. You can also save by signing up for our Comfort Club to receive regular maintenance twice a year, along with a 15 percent repair discount, priority service when repairs are needed, and reduced diagnostics fee. Call us today at (417) 344-2571 or complete our convenient online contact form.