Wellington Heating Services
Heating Repairs & Installations in Wellington, FL
When fall comes in Wellington, Florida, it is a great idea to make sure that your heating system is working correctly. Getting your heating system serviced and properly maintaining it will ensure that you are comfortable in the winter months.
Do I Need Heating Repair?
Sometimes a heating system needs repairs to work better, or it needs to be fixed because it won’t work at all.
Reasons for Heating Repair
- If you see ice build-up on your heat pump unit, then you should get it repaired.
- You hear noises coming from your heat pump you’ve never heard before. These noises can sound like clicking or grinding.
- If your heat pump will only produce cool air, it is stuck in one mode. You may have a problem with the reversing valve.
- There is an increase of humidity in your home.
Let Our Heating Service Experts Help
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach provides the Wellington area with heating services for preventative maintenance and emergency repairs. When we come and service your heating system, we will make sure that it is in good working order and check everything from the filter to the airflow. We will look for problems with dirt and grime, electrical connections, leaks, and ductwork issues. We will also make sure that your thermostat is working correctly with your heating system. Keeping your heating system serviced regularly will help it stay newer for longer. It is a good idea to schedule your service needs ahead of the seasons, so you are ready for whatever weather comes your way.
Heating Maintenance & Protection Plans
Protection plans are a great way to stay on a schedule with preventative maintenance. You can get your heat pump serviced, and you can save money on replacement and repairs with specific plans.
Heating Installation & Replacement Services
If you can’t get your heating system fixed because of extensive repairs, you may want to buy an updated heat pump for your home. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach offers heating installation services for the Wellington area. We will consult with you to pick the best equipment for the space you have. If you want to install a whole new HVAC system, we can provide you with installation for all of the heating, cooling, and air quality equipment you need for your home.
Reasons for New Heating Installation
- You have an old heat pump. Heat pumps can decrease in efficiency as they get older. If your heat pump is more than 10 years old, it may cause you to have higher bills and need to be repaired more often.
- You have your heat pump repaired too much. If you have to keep getting your heating system repaired too often, it is probably a sign that it will break down soon. Investing in a new unit is a good solution to avoid more extensive repair costs.
- You want your home to heat more evenly. Your heat pump may be working overtime to keep your whole home from being cold. One of our service technicians can let you know if it is your heat pump or your ductwork.
- There is a lot of humidity in your house. If this is the case, you probably need to have your heat pump repaired or replaced.
- You aren’t able to have your repair your heating system any longer. Sometimes things won’t work anymore. Getting a new heating system is sometimes your only option.
24 Hour Emergency Heating Company
Part of our commitment to keeping the heat on in the winter is to provide emergency services for the community of Wellington. If you can’t get your heat pump to work during a cold spell, give us a call, and we will fix it! No matter what the issue is with your heating system, One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach is dedicated to solving the problem and making sure it’s done in a professional and timely manner.
Call our Wellington heating experts today for an estimate at (561) 903-2455!
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.