Last Saturday, March 25, One Hour General Manager Daryl Roland was interviewed on a Fox45 morning news segment. Roland gave tips on “Waking up your air conditioning” as the temperature around Baltimore starts to rise. He told viewers that before turning on the AC, they should:
- Remove anything blocking vents to allow air to get through.
- Clear debris surrounding the outdoor unit.
- Clean the outdoor unit with a hose.
- Change the air filter in the indoor unit.
- Choose an air filter that reduces allergens and traps viruses in order to improve indoor air quality.
You can view the news segment here on Fox Baltimore’s website.
Want to schedule an air conditioning maintenance checkup before you turn your AC on? Give One Hour Heating and Air conditioning in Bel Air a call at (443) 234-9058.