Your Gonzales, LA HVAC system works hard throughout the year to keep your family comfortable. To ensure your uninterrupted comfort—especially in summer when weather conditions are more extreme — it’s important to make sure your system is running at an optimal level of performance. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Baton Rouge, we’ve designed our Comfort Club Membership Program to give you the regular professional service you need for long-term HVAC system health, which translates to dependable long-term comfort for you and your family.
What You Get with Our Comfort Club Membership Program in Gonzales, LA
Our maintenance plans exist to take the headache out of Gonzales, LA HVAC system ownership, making it easy and convenient for you to schedule the regular bi-annual system tuneups that keep your heating and AC maintenance up to date. Your Comfort Club membership entitles you to the following system services, benefits and exclusive membership privileges:
- One precision AC tune-up, cleaning and safety check early in the cooling season
- One precision furnace tune-up, cleaning and safety check early in the heating season
- Our Breakdown-Free Guarantee, which backs up our system checks and tune-ups with a diagnostic fee reduction and 15 percent discount on any repairs that may be needed during the term of your maintenance agreement
- Our Premier Client Rewards, which are available exclusively to Comfort Club members
- The knowledge and peace of mind that come from knowing that taking advantage of our program by regularly scheduling your AC and heating tune-ups could actually double the lifespan of your heating and cooling system
- The ongoing ability to lower your utility bills by maximizing the energy efficiency of your HVAC system
- The privilege of contributing to — and benefiting from — a cleaner, healthier planet through the energy conservation our maintenance program fosters
When you sign up for our Comfort Club membership, you can say goodbye to procrastinating or forgetting to schedule the vital maintenance your system needs to provide trouble-free service day after day, week after week and month after month. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Baton Rouge, we’ve got you covered.
About Our Comfort Club Members’ Services
Our Comfort Club maintenance program is carefully designed to offer system tune-up services that meet or exceed each of the following standards:
- Manufacturers’ warranty maintenance requirements
- Manufacturers’ extended warranty maintenance requirements
- U.S. Department of Energy HVAC system maintenance recommendations
- Most utility companies’ HVAC maintenance recommendations
In all these areas, our technicians are ahead of the curve, providing the precision tuneups that surpass the most stringent HVAC industry standards. In the interests of every customer who opts to take advantage of our Comfort Club maintenance plans, we aim to keep our skills sharp and stay on the cutting edge of our industry. We do this through education, practice and keeping abreast of the latest technological advancements and emerging technologies in the HVAC field. All these factors help us better serve our Comfort Club members.
Providing a Wealth of Benefits for Your Comfort & Your Budget
Preventive HVAC maintenance is critical to your family’s comfort. It ensures that your system will continue to provide dependable service and optimal performance throughout the year. That’s why a good HVAC maintenance agreement is in your Gonzales’ family’s best interest. And our Comfort Club Membership Program will help ensure that the critical AC and heating maintenance services you need won’t fall by the wayside but will be carried out on schedule in summer and winter to prepare your system for any weather conditions and temperatures ahead.
Learn more about our maintenance agreement services and benefits on our Comfort Club page or call our office to talk to a member of our staff who can answer any questions you have about membership.