At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
We are ready to make sure that your HVAC system is running perfectly, including the installation, repair, and cleaning of your ductwork.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
Looking for a reliable HVAC company in Jacksonville? Look no further than One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of North Jacksonville! Like a knight on a white horse riding to the rescue, we’ll come to your home in our yellow van after just one call to our team, fully equipped with everything we need to address your maintenance, repair, or installation needs!
Our technicians are true experts in their field and know the ins and outs of HVAC systems like the back of their evaporator coil. They’ll quickly get down to the real reason for your home’s heating and air conditioning woes and make sure they’re addressed with a solution that’ll restore your home’s comfort and your system’s reliability.
At the end of the day, our team is committed to your complete customer satisfaction. And we’re not talking “nod your head” satisfied. We want “jumping up and down and cheering” satisfied. If you’re ever less than that, we’ll be there to discuss why and make things right – but rest assured, our team is 100% committed to doing the job right the first time around.
Our customer satisfaction guarantee isn’t the only thing that sets us apart from other Jacksonville heating and air conditioning companies. Customers love us because we’re:
- Locally owned and operated, right here in Jacksonville, FL
- Committed to standing behind our work with satisfaction guarantees
- Available 24/7 to assist with emergency repairs and more
- Known for competitive prices that are upfront and always honest
We’re able to provide the level of service we do due to our team’s combined decades of local experience and the continued support and training we receive from an industry leader with over two decades of national experience. Our local team is here to become your go-to for HVAC service!
Contact us online to request your AC or heater service with our team in Jacksonville!
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work with several lending partners to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.