Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
Think back to the last time your HVAC required servicing. Did your previous service provider perform the job and educate you about what was done? Did they ensure you understood how to keep your HVAC running smoothly and provide an honest price on the spot? Our team at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of Baltimore will always make sure you’re a part of the repair, installation, or maintenance process. This is how we build your trust in our heating and AC services and make life easier for you.
As a local AC and heating company, we focus on helping our Baltimore neighbors with HVAC needs while providing an unforgettable customer service experience. When we provide service, our ultimate goal is to make every customer feel supported each time a technician from our company visits your home. While we carry the name of a nationally recognized company, we are independently owned and operated. As such, every member of our team is a resident of the Baltimore community, and we treat all of our customers like family.
- Emergency HVAC services
- AC repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance
- Heating repair, installation, and maintenance
- Furnace installation, repair, and maintenance
- Duct cleaning, repair, and installation
- Air quality services
- Thermostat repair and replacement
All of the services listed above are priced honestly, so you never have to worry about hidden fees or surprises on your bill. We show up, assess the problem, and tell you how much it will cost to repair, replace, or install. This is our One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of Baltimore technicians’ StraightForward Pricing® promise, and we stand by it. Every customer is unique in their service needs, and we make it a point to tailor our service and customer experience to fit your needs.
To get started working with an HVAC company that always has your best interest at heart, call us 24/7 at (301) 685-0314 or request an appointment online!
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work with several lending partners to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.