What Do You Need Help With?
We are ready to make sure that your HVAC system is running perfectly, including the installation, repair, and cleaning of your ductwork.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
Always On Time...
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.
Our Happy Customers
Our Comfort Specialists are available to help, no matter the time of day. If you're in need of emergency services, we've got you covered 24/7.
Naperville HVAC Company
Managing an HVAC system can be hard, but at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Naperville, it doesn't have to be! We're here to make getting the services your heating and cooling system needs a breeze. Our experts know HVACs like the back of their evaporator coils, allowing us to offer repair, maintenance, installation, and more to keep your home comfortable and system efficient!
We also offer 24/7 availability, ensuring our Naperville HVAC company can handle whatever job you need, whenever you need it the most. With every emergency service or new HVAC installation we complete, we hope to make it quick, painless, and convenient! No sweat (literally!) when you make One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Naperville your go-to HVAC expert.
Restore Your Home’s Comfort with Our Heater & AC Services
No matter what the temperature is outside, you can always rely on our team of expert technicians to keep you comfortable indoors. Our background-checked, expertly trained, and HVAC-seasoned technicians can handle any of your heater and air conditioner services, including:
- Emergency HVAC services
- Air conditioning repair
- Heater and furnace repair
- Preventive maintenance
- HVAC equipment replacement and installation
- Duct cleaning, repair, and installation
- Indoor air quality inspection and solutions
- Thermostat programming and replacement
Don't stress if your air conditioner tanked out or if your furnace is blowing cold air – we provide quality services for a wide range of heating and cooling issues. You won’t be left out in the cold any longer!
Our Local HVAC Technicians Are Here to Help
When it comes to HVAC issues, you need someone who knows what they’re doing! That’s why we work with technicians who are second to none. Not only have they been chosen for their background, but they're also trained and equipped with the latest HVAC technologies and best practices to ensure your problem is solved efficiently and effectively.
Here's what else you'll benefit from when you choose One Hour:
- 24/7 emergency HVAC services
- Service guarantees and workmanship warranties
- Upfront pricing and no hidden fees
Dial (630) 503-7545 or contact us online to schedule your Naperville AC repair, heater maintenance, or other HVAC services!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.