Air Conditioning Services in Nashville, TN
Are you concerned that your Nashville home’s air conditioning isn’t running at top capacity? The team at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Nashville can provide you with the first-rate HVAC services you’re looking for, including AC repair, AC maintenance, and AC installation and replacement. We’re here to make sure that Nashville homeowners don’t have to suffer through the long summer months without a working air conditioner. Whether your air conditioning system needs a simple tune-up, a new part, or outright replacement, we’ll be happy to take a look at your system.
Air Conditioning Services
During spring and summer time, it’s crucial that your air conditioning system is fully operational. We understand the importance of having a comfortable home and offer our many air conditioning services to keep you cool. With our comprehensive services, we ensure you’re ready to take on the heat before it’s too late.
Our years of experience and knowledge allow us to provide a range of air conditioning services, including:
- Repair: Whether it’s a broken evaporator or a busted drainpipe, we have the skills and tools to get your air conditioning unit up and running in no time.
- Maintenance: We provide you with necessary tune-ups to improve your system’s efficiency and prevent more serious damage from occurring. We also inspect the thermostat settings, electrical connections, system controls, and more.
- Installation and replacement:- If your air conditioner is no longer functioning or you simply want to make an upgrade, we are here to help you make the AC replacement and installation process as quick and affordable as possible.
How to Tell When Your Air Conditioning Needs Service
Most people first notice that there is an issue with their air conditioning system when they have been out of the house for a few hours. We all know the feeling of walking into an air-conditioned house—and if that feeling isn’t there when you get home, it’s a sure sign that something is wrong. Here are some of the most obvious signs that it may be time to repair—or replace—your current air conditioning system:
- Your house is not cold enough. When the summer temperatures start to rise, it’s only natural to reach for the thermostat. If you find that your home isn’t staying cool during the day no matter how frequently you run your AC, the problem could be with your system. Whatever the underlying issue might be, our HVAC experts can diagnose it.
- Your rooms are being cooled inconsistently. A central AC system should provide every room in your house with cold air. If you notice that the temperature of your house seems to change when you walk from one room to another, it’s time to call an HVAC professional to find out why your system isn’t giving you efficient service.
- Your system is getting old. Like all appliances, an air conditioning system has an expiration date. If your system is more than 12 to 15 years old, it may be time to consider replacement. Not only will an older HVAC system be more likely to break down or require repair, but older systems run less efficiently and will end up costing you more in the long run.
Why Should I Have My Air Conditioner Serviced?
Annual servicing includes cleaning the system, checking for any problems or potential problems, and adjusting for peak efficiency. The benefits of a well-maintained unit include:
- Increased dependability
- The ability to find potential problems and fix them quickly
- Maximum efficiency, which lowers energy costs
- The prolonged lifespan of the equipment
- A maintained safe and healthy operation
- Environmental friendliness
- Drastically reduced chances of a breakdown
How Can I Increase My Home’s Air Conditioning Efficiency?
To increase the energy efficiency of your home, it is best to select an air conditioning and heating system that is designed to be efficient. It’s important to keep in mind that just because a model is larger doesn’t always mean it’s better. Often times, larger systems can lead to reduced efficiency. You should select a system that is appropriate for your living, depending on the shape and size of your home. Staying on top of filter maintenance, including regular cleaning and changing them, will also increase your energy efficiency. Another great way to be energy efficient is by installing furnishings that help moderate temperatures, such as shades, drapes, and shutters.
How Often Should I Have My Filters Replaced?
Filters are incredibly important for maintaining clean air quality and increasing energy efficiency. If you have filters that are washable, we suggest you have them cleaned monthly. We also recommend monthly replacement if you have disposable filters. Regardless of the type of filters you own, you should service them every month for the best results.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Nashville provides heating and air conditioning service to the greater Nashville area. Nashville is Tennessee’s largest metropolitan area, stretching across more than 13 counties. When your AC needs professional attention, our certified technicians will come to your rescue.
If you have any questions for our team, feel free to call us at (615) 235-6046.