At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
With highs reaching towards a sweltering 90°F in the summer and lows hitting a chilly 45°F in the winter, there’s no question why Floridians in Oxford should have an HVAC company to go to in times of need. And there’s really no wonder why they continue to turn One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Sumter County for help!
Our certified and licensed professionals will make sure your home’s temperature remains comfortable all season long with a wide range of HVAC services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and installations. Our HVAC technicians are true experts who know what to look for and how to deliver services that will extend the lifespan of your home’s heater or air conditioner.
Just Call Us 24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
Are things are more comfortable outside than they are inside? Is your system experiencing weak airflow and inconsistent temperatures? Or maybe it’s just time for your unit to receive a seasonal tune-up before the weather begins to change. Call us right now – we’re available all day every day to schedule your One Hour service – even if one hour is 3:00 am.
Pick up the phone and dial (352) 310-8345 to request your Oxford HVAC services today!
If you’re not jumping up and down with joy at the end of your service, it’s safe to say that we won’t be satisfied. Your happiness and comfort are No. 1 to our team, and we do everything we can to ensure that with high-quality service that is always available, reliable, affordable, and tailored to your home’s specific heating or cooling needs.
Our Oxford HVAC technicians are trusted time and time again because we’re:
- Locally owned and operated, right here in Oxford, Fl
- Able to provide HVAC services throughout Sumter County
- True experts in all things heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality
- Available 24/7 to help whenever you may need it most
Above all else, we back our services with some of the best guarantees in the industry. From our commitment to always offering straightforward and upfront pricing to being on time to doing the right work the first time around, see the difference One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Sumter County can make for your home by reaching out today!
Contact us online to request your HVAC appointment today!
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.