Greenville Heating & Cooling Experts
What Do You Need Help With?
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
We are ready to make sure that your HVAC system is running perfectly, including the installation, repair, and cleaning of your ductwork.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
Always On Time...
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.
Our Happy Customers
Our Comfort Specialists are available to help, no matter the time of day. If you're in need of emergency services, we've got you covered 24/7.
Greenville HVAC Repair, Installation & Repair
Call Us for Heating & AC Repair 24/7!
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Greenville has been Greenville’s premier HVAC service provider since 2003. Our team of experienced HVAC technicians receive industry-leading training and are determined to make you rely on us for all your future needs through excellent customer service.
Why We Have Loyal Customers
Residents of Greenville love what we do because we treat them like our neighbors. Of course, we treat them this way because they are our neighbors! Despite being backed by a nationally-respected HVAC company, we are and always will be an independently owned and operated business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.