Air Conditioning Repair in Jackson, MI
AC Repair Near You
Air conditioners are one of the most important parts of your home, especially during the summer months. If your air conditioner is not working properly, it can make you uncomfortable and lead to health issues. Many people don't realize how important it is to have a properly functioning air conditioner until they need one. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Jackson, we do everything we can to ensure your AC remains in good condition.
Consult with an air conditioning repair expert today! Dial (517) 398-8277 or request an appointment online!
In order to prevent ac repair, there are a few things you can do:
- Change the air filters on a regular basis
- Remove debris or leaves that are not blocking vents or cooling coils
- Check the refrigerant levels periodically and replace them if necessary
Our air conditioning repair specialists are licensed professionals that are qualified to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair central air conditioning systems. With over 20 years of experience, we know how to get the job done with efficiency and affordability in mind.
Common AC Issues
The sooner you can pinpoint something is going on with your AC unit, the better! Making simple repairs promptly can prevent more expensive maintenance needs later on. Common AC issues you can look out are are:
- Refrigerant Leak - If your refrigerant levels are low, simply adding refrigerant is not the solution. A trained technician will be identify if there is a leak, test the repair, and then charge the system with the correct amount of refrigerant. The performance of your ac system greatly depends on the refrigerant levels, so this is important!
- Electronic Coil Failure - The compressor and fan coils in your system can wear out over time. This can be caused prematurely by turning your system on and off frequently. Corrosion of electrical wires and terminals can also cause issues. This is something a professional can check during a service call.
- Sensor Problems - This is a frequently overlooked issue. Room air conditioners feature a thermostat sensor that measures the temperature of the air coming into the evaporative coil. If the sensor is not functioning properly, your air conditioner could constantly cycle or behave erratically.
- Drainage Problems - High levels of humidity can cause the condensate drain to not drain properly. An overflowing condensate drain corrode parts of your AC system and damage your home. If your AC system is located on an upper floor, your ceilings, walls, carpeting, and household furnishings can gather harmful mold over time.
Dial (517) 398-8277 or request an appointment online for air conditioner repair in Jackson today!
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.