Helping You Set the Thermostat to Bliss
Is your home turning into an unwanted sauna? Or maybe you’re freezing your socks off simply venturing to the next room?
These extremes are never fun for you, but they’re the reason we offer AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance services in Kannapolis. You shouldn’t have to be worried that your heating and cooling system will stop working suddenly. After all, if you can’t rely on your HVAC system, you can surely rely on One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Kannapolis to keep you comfortable without costing an arm and a leg (or your sanity).
Our experienced comfort specialists make quick work of almost any issue plaguing your system and offer advice for maintenance. We know an air conditioning system or heater on the fritz is more than a passing annoyance. It can affect your air quality and the comfort of your family. We aim to be the yin to your HVAC yang, keeping things operating efficiently long-term.
We are ready to make sure that your HVAC system is running perfectly, including the installation, repair, and cleaning of your ductwork.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
Blizzards and heatwaves never hit at convenient times. Although, we can’t think of the ideal time to turn into a human popsicle or heat conductor. Our concern is to satisfy you with our workmanship, so you know who to trust the next time your heating and cooling system conks out.
Customers in Kannapolis trust us to be their one-stop HVAC repair shop because:
- We don’t give you weird appointment time ranges like “between 8 a.m. today and noon next week.”
- We arrive promptly, so you don’t have to wait in a home that feels like the tundra or the center of the sun.
- We offer 24/7 support because HVAC issues don’t clock out or care about traditional business hours.
When your appointment day arrives, you can rest assured that we’ll be on time (or you don’t pay a dime), dress professionally, and use our skills and knowledge to make your home feel like home again.
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.