Hello, friends! We wanted to let everyone know that…
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
Be sure to take advantage of our $49 A/C pre-summer special:
Putting Safety First
In following the CDC recommendation to protect our customers and our workers, we will NOT send a technician into your home who shows any signs of flu-like or cold symptoms, and we would ask the same from you… if anyone at your home is feeling even slightly sick, we would ask that you let us know and we can schedule a time in the near future to provide service.
Of course, our technicians have all been trained to keep the 6-foot social distancing practice while in your home. And our techs will wear gloves and a mask as well just as a precaution.
For your peace of mind: We also offer a UV light product that is designed to kill viruses that is installed directly into your HVAC system called the OxyQuantum LED. Please feel free to read about it here.
Please call any time to schedule maintenance on your system or for any repair or emergency service for your comfort system or any plumbing issues in your home.
We are praying for everyone affected by the coronavirus and encourage everyone to be safe and follow the rules as set forth by the Governor and President.
March 3, 2020
How do you know if your heating system filter can stop viruses?
It all depends on the MERV Rating of the filter you use
What is a MERV Rating?
MERV means Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value which was developed by the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Engineers - ASHRAE. MERV values vary from 1 to 16. The higher the MERV value, the more efficient the filter will be in trapping airborne particles.
We offer 3 Options to Fit Your Needs:
- BEST: MicroPower Guard MERV Rating 13+
- BETTER: Fantastic Filter MERV Rating of 13
- GOOD: Fantastic Filter MERV Rating of 8
Ask us about professional grade replacement filters
To capture air particles containing viruses, it is recommended that you go with a filter of a MERV rating of 13 or higher.
MERV 13 air filters will filter out the following:
- Dust mites
- Pet dander
- Mold spores
- Exhaust fumes
- Virus carriers
- Microscopic allergens
Protect Your Family with our Direct Ship Filter Program
As part of the One Hour Direct Ship Filter Program, we are pleased to help you and your family breathe cleaner air all year long with regular replacement filters shipped right to your doorstep!
Here’s how it works:
1. Call One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating at (301) 259-3815
2. We'll enroll you in our Direct Ship Filter Program (if you are unsure of the size to order, we can help you find the proper size)
3. You'll receive new replacement filters delivered right to your door exactly when you need them to keep the air in your home cleaner and healthier
Why change your filters regularly?
1. The air in your home will be healthier and your home will be cleaner and less dusty
2. Your heating and cooling system's manufacturer warranty will remain intact
3. You'll reduce the chance of your system being overworked and breaking down during the unbearable heat of summer or the freezing cold of winter
Call (301) 259-3815