Get your hot water flowing again with Green Horizon One Hour.
We service and install all makes and models of:
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Heaters
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
Keep your water running HOT with an energy-efficient water heater from Green Horizon. Whether gas, electric, or tankless, we will only offer the best water heater for your home. Check out our Whole House Promise.
You’ll always be greeted by a real human being when you contact Green Horizon One Hour. Any time, day or night. Contact us to learn more about our high-efficiency water heaters.
The Right Water Heater For Your Home
Upon arrival, we’ll provide a thorough examination of your home and discuss your hot water consumption. We’ll answer all your questions as you decide the best option:
- Electric water heaters are an affordable option with little maintenance and do not require outdoor venting like natural gas water heaters.
- Gas water heaters are less costly to operate than electric water heaters and will continue to operate during electrical power outages.
- Tankless water heaters represent the latest in water heating technology and are the most energy-efficient option available. Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand by instantly heating the water as it passes through the unit. There’s no large holding tank taking up space, so you’ll never run out of hot water.
A properly installed water heater provides maximum efficiency. Green Horizon One Hour always provides Upfront Pricing. Schedule your FREE water heater estimate.
Water Heater Repair
Green Horizon One Hour will make every effort to repair your water heater rather than replacing it. In some cases, a professional water heater repair will get your system working like new again.
If your water heater is between 5-10 years old, a repair may be enough to fix the following problems:
- Lack of hot water
- Leaking connecting pipe
- Unusual odor coming from the unit
- Whining sound
- Noticeable rust in water
If you notice these or any other issues with your water heater, contact us.
Our expert technicians will professionally diagnosis the problem and recommend the most cost-effective solution. You’re always in control. We never begin any work without your authorization.
Green Horizon One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® - We’re always on time, or you don’t pay a dime.
Water Heater Replacement
We will thoroughly examine your water heater for possible repairs, but sometimes repairs are too costly or won’t prevent other issues from appearing later on. A homeowner may choose to repair a part only to have something else fail a few months later. Older water heaters are more at risk for frequent breakdowns, and a homeowner may be better off replacing it rather than performing repair after repair.
If it makes more sense to replace rather than repair your water heater, we will work with you to find a perfect replacement for your home. Here are a few signs it may be time to look for a replacement water heater:
- Leaks. If you ever spot water outside of your hot water heater, call a professional right away. Small leaks could point to a faulty pressure valve, which can be replaced. Larger leaks, however, can mean that the tank itself has formed a crack and needs replacing. Frequent flushes will prevent sediment buildup from expanding and forming cracks. When the unit has already started leaking, however, it’s best to take care of it before it gets worse and causes a significant amount of flooding and water damage.
Not enough hot water. If your hot water heater isn’t heating water like it used to or it has never provided enough hot water for your household, it may be time to replace your unit. The heating elements could be failing or there is simply too must sediment buildup for the heating element to effectively run. If a simple flush doesn’t help and your unit is already nearing the end of its life, it may be smarter to find a replacement rather than try to repair it. If it seems that your unit has never provided enough hot water for the whole family, your unit could just be too small for your household. An upgrade to a larger size may solve your hot water woes.
- Presence of rust. Rust anywhere on or around your machine is a bad sign—whether it’s on the connection pipes, the tank itself, or in the water coming out of the faucets. Rust can quickly corrode your unit and the pipes leading to and from it, causing leaks to form. Before extensive damage is done, start looking for a suitable replacement.
- Strange noises. Loud noises such as popping, grinding, hissing, or creaking alert homeowners that there is something wrong with the hot water heater. Usually these strange noises are caused by a buildup of sediment on the bottom of the machine. If these noises persist after flushing the unit, it may be on the verge of cracking. Before your unit springs a leak, start looking for a replacement unit.
- Age. Sometimes simple repairs can work for a few of these issues on a newer unit. However, older units struggle to maintain their effectiveness past 10 years of age. If your unit is nearing this benchmark and beginning to show signs of malfunctioning, a replacement may be better in the long run.
Contact us at (919) 646-3639 to handle all of your HVAC needs!