Affordable Air Handler Installation Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis MN Air Handler Repair Services
The experts at Northern’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning can help you with any air handler issues you may have. Our team of professionals can repair, install and/or maintain your air handler so that it’s running most efficiently and effectively. Be in control of your AC system and let us put our skills to work.
How to Install a Heat Pump & Air Handler
To install a heat pump and air handler, first shut off the electricity and the water. Do NOT forget this critical step! After this, drain and disconnect your old water heater. Set your new heat pump in place. You can then connect your new pump, and turn the water back on. Don’t forget to connect the electrical cable to your heat pump and air handler. Turn the electricity back on, and you’re all set!
This installation process can get complicated. If you need assistance, contact Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® today at F:P:Sub:Phone}. We look forward to helping you with all your HVAC needs!
What Is an Air Handler?
Usually located in an enclosed space such as an attic or garage, air handlers typically connect to ductwork that circulates the air and enables the conditioning, filtering, cooling and/or heating of the air throughout the home. Air handlers are made up of various components that carry out these functions.
- Air Filters in order to remove irritants from air.
- Fan (at variable speeds) to offer variable air flow.
- Temperature/Air Controlling Units to heat or cool the air and also measure and regulate air moisture levels and quality. Some examples of these are humidifiers and temperature and humidity sensors.
- Mixing Chamber to mix and balance the ventilation of air
- Vibration Isolator to reduce noise and vibration in the air handler
Need us to install a new air handler or inspect your current one? Call our certified AC technicians in the Minnesota area at (763) 284-8639 and we’ll respond right away, guaranteed.