Thermostat Installations Minneapolis, MN
Be in Control of Your AC & Heat with a Thermostat
Want to keep your air comfortable and save money? It is actually possible. The answer: let us install a new thermostat. You’ll have better heat and AC control and save hundreds each year on your energy bills. Your alarm clock can be programmed to wake you up on time, your coffee maker can make your coffee on time, and your thermostat will keep your air just the way you like it, every time. Isn’t technology grand?
Programmable & Essential
We carry thermostat products from the major trusted brands. Our programmable thermostats keep your home temperature consistent and comfortable. You can program date and times so that you don’t have to remember to turn things down while you’re away.
Do you need to replace your thermostat? Here’s what you should know!
- Benefits of a new thermostat. By installing a new thermostat, you can enjoy better AC and heat control, and potentially save money on your energy bills.
- Cost. Depending on the brand of thermostat that you choose, as well as the features that your unit includes, your replacement could cost between $25-$300. It’s always best to contact an HVAC professional for an accurate, customized pricing estimate.
- Who to contact. When you’re in need of quality thermostat replacement and care, look no further than Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®. Call us at (763) 284-8639 to hear more about our services.
The Benefits of Programmable Thermostats
A programmable thermostat can bring several benefits to your home. These include:
- A more consistent temperature. You don’t have to endure icy blasts of air from the AC or sudden swells of heat! A programmable thermostat keeps your home’s temperature consistent.
- Economic savings. A programmable thermostat allows you to manually adjust the temperature — this way, you can control exactly how much you spend utility bills.
- Increased efficiency. Programmable thermostats help you avoid unnecessary heating or cooling, thereby creating a more energy-efficient home.
Do you have further questions about the benefits of programmable thermostats? Contact Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® today at (763) 284-8639 — we’re happy to help.
Thermostat Installation Guide
Thermostats allow us to effectively control of the temperature of our homes and workplaces. They play a critical role in home comfort! When it comes to installing a new thermostat, then, you should carefully consider how each type of thermostat functions, in order to determine which will work best for you:
- Mechanical. These thermostats can be easily and affordably installed, and generally work reliably.
- Electronic. These thermostats are sensitive and precise, efficiently controlling the temperature of your home or workplace.
- Programmable. When pre-set, these thermostats will automatically adjust to your preferred temperature, keeping your home consistently comfortable.
Installation cost can vary widely, depending on the type of thermostat that you choose. Feel free to call Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® at (763) 284-8639 for a personalized installation estimate!
We Put the ‘Stat’ in Thermostat
We’ll respond on time for any of your heating and cooling service needs. Our certified AC technicians can recommend the right thermostat for your needs, and even install it right away. Or if you’re having trouble with your current thermostat, let our AC service professionals provide the solution you need. We know that your time is invaluable, so our heating and AC experts try to be as convenient as possible and can usually take care of everything you need in one visit.
What Are the Advantages of a Programmable Thermostat?
There are many advantages of using a programmable thermostat! Here are just a few:
- You’ll save money. Since you can adjust the temperature of your programmable thermostat, you get to control how much heat or air conditioning you use. When you’re not home, you don’t have to waste energy — this saves you money.
- You’ll maintain a more consistent temperature. These types of thermostats provide a more consistent, even temperature than others.
- You’ll increase your home’s efficiency. Programmable thermostats help to keep your home energy-efficient.
Do you have further questions about programmable thermostats? Contact Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® at (763) 284-8639.
Can I Really Save Money with a Programmable Thermostat?
YES! Programmable thermostats can help you save money. How? With a programmable thermostat, you can maintain control of how much AC and heat you use. So, for example, when you leave your home, you can either reset your thermostat or turn the system off entirely. When you are at home, you can confidently set your thermostat to a consistent temperature. These simple things can save you as much as 10% per year on your energy bills!
Would you like to hear more about the cost savings that come with programmable thermostats? Don’t hesitate to contact Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® at (763) 284-8639.
Contact Our AC & Heat Specialists
Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is here to answer your questions and has a reputation for excellence, professionalism and customer satisfaction. Want to know more about our professional thermostat installations?
Call Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® today at (763) 284-8639.
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.