Jupiter Heating Services
Jupiter Heater Repair, Installation, & Maintenance
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of West Palm Beach offers a wide array of heating services for the Jupiter, Florida, area. We are committed to keeping your home warm during the winter months and cool in the summer months. If you need repairs, new installation, or preventative maintenance, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of West Palm Beach can get your heating system serviced quickly!
Heating Repair & Service Experts
You may know that your heat pump is broken, or it could still be working, but you have questions about certain noises or smells coming from the unit. Our HVAC professionals can inspect your unit and let you know if everything is in good working order or not.
Reasons You Might Need Heating Repair Services
- There is an unusual sound coming from your heating system.
- You smell a mold or mildew odor.
- There is an electrical smell coming from the unit.
- You see ice or frost on parts of the heat pump.
- There is a water leak going into your home.
- Your heat pump was damaged by a storm or other debris falling on it.
- There isn’t enough hot air coming from your heat pump.
- Your heating system won’t turn on.
Having your heat pump ready for the winter months is essential, so you stay warm on cold days. Preventative maintenance is not a guarantee that your heat pump will work all winter, but it is the closest to a guarantee that you can get. When we provide maintenance for a heat pump, we check for things that may become an emergency when it’s cold. We service the unit by looking for anything broken, clean the unit, and we make sure that enough air is moving into your home. We also make sure that your heat pump is using the least amount of power that it needs to work efficiently. Energy efficiency saves you money on monthly energy bills.
If you get a protection plan, you can spend a small monthly amount for services and savings on repairs and installation. Protection plans also help you remember to schedule preventative maintenance services.
Heating Installation & Replacement
If you are building a new home in Jupiter, Florida, we can install your HVAC system for your new home. We can also replace the equipment if it is old and time to get a new one.
Indicators That You Need to Replace Your Heat Pump
- You’ve had your heat pump serviced many times, and it still isn’t working well enough.
- You need to get a major repair done, but there are more pros to getting a new heat pump.
- Your warranty is expired, and your heat pump needs extensive work to run properly. If your warranty isn’t useful any longer, you may want to consider investing in a new heat pump so you can have a warrantied unit again.
- You purchased a home that needs a whole new HVAC system. Sometimes an older home needs the whole heating and cooling system redone, so it works well.
- You are remodeling your house, and you want to update your heating and cooling system.
- Your heat pump is more than 10 years old and hasn’t been properly maintained.
- You want an energy efficient HVAC system. A newer system can save you a lot of money on heating costs, and they use less power, so they are better for the planet!
- Your home has a humidity problem that isn’t being resolved.
- There is poor airflow. Weak airflow could be an issue with your heat pump or your air ducts. Our HVAC professionals can help you figure out if you need new ductwork or new heating installation services.
- Your heat pump can’t be repaired. Sometimes things can’t be fixed because they are too old, or the repairs needed are too extensive for it to make sense.
If your heater isn't working, needs service, or you need an entirely new system, our team is ready to help. Call our Jupiter HVAC pros at (561) 903-2455 to schedule your appointment right now. We always have someone ready to take your call.