Heater Maintenance Service in Cincinnati, OH
The last thing you want when the temperatures drop below freezing is for your heat to stop working. To prevent that, schedule annual heater maintenance with your local experts: One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Cincinnati.
Our HVAC experts will examine your furnace, boiler, or heat pump to make sure it works like a charm all winter long.
Leave the annual heater tune-up to the pros. Schedule heating maintenance with the Cincinnati, OH, professionals. Call (513) 815-3460 now.
How Cincinnati Heater Maintenance Works
A heater tune-up combines a professional inspection with repair and maintenance services designed to keep your heater running all winter long.
When we check on your heater, our expert technicians will:
- Examine your heater for signs of wear or damage. We pay special attention to:
- Heat exchangers
- Electrical connections
- Safety controls
- Perform minor repairs on the spot.
- Schedule more extensive repairs or a system replacement if necessary.
- Lubricate parts.
- Calibrate any internal systems, including the connection to the thermostat.
- Replace the air filter and clean your heater of dust and debris.
- Clear the condensate drain of clogs.
- Ensure proper airflow through your system.
- Check system-specific hookups, such as a gas or water line for your boiler or whole-home humidifier.
- Run a system check before and after completing work.
If you have any specific concerns, mention them to your technician before work begins. We’ll check your entire system from top to bottom, but we’ll pay special attention to any problem spots to offer you peace of mind.
We recommend scheduling your heater maintenance before the heating season really starts, to make sure it’s in its best condition before it must do all the heavy lifting of keeping an Ohio winter at bay. In Cincinnati, heating season usually gets underway in September, when nights get cool enough to need heat. If that doesn’t work with your schedule, you can schedule your HVAC checks at any time of the year!
Why We’re the Best Choice for a Heating Tune-up in Cincinnati
Our HVAC technicians have years of experience working with heaters of all kinds in the Cincinnati area. We know how the cycle of seasons impacts your heater and the most common problems to look for in every maintenance check.
We work with a wide variety of heaters, including:
- Gas, oil, and electric furnaces
- Gas, oil, and electric boilers
- Air-source heat pumps and mini-splits
- Geothermal heating
We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you know you’ll get the best from every job. If you have any concerns with our work for up to two years, give us a call and we’ll fix it.
Schedule Your Annual Tune-up Without Delay
There’s no need to worry about your heater throughout the winter when it’s had a fall tune-up. Just call us, the local experts at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Cincinnati. To schedule your annual maintenance, call us at (513) 815-3460 or book your appointment online.
Heating Maintenance in Cincinnati FAQs
What is a heating system tune-up?
A heating tune-up or maintenance check is a little like your checkup at the doctor. It’s preventive care designed to make your heater last longer and to catch issues early while they’re still small enough to be minor repairs. Over time, annual tune-ups can save you money in repairs and heating costs.
Does HVAC maintenance lower heating costs?
It can! HVAC maintenance catches small problems that can lower your heating and cooling efficiency without being noticeable enough to affect your day-to-day life. So, while you might not notice these minor problems, your wallet sure does! Our maintenance techs will fix those problems and keep your HVAC running as efficiently as possible.
Does your heat need maintenance every year?
We highly recommend scheduling a tune-up every year to lengthen your heater’s lifespan. An annual fall tune-up means your home is less vulnerable to sudden heater failures and your heater is more likely to last its full lifespan.
- If our HVAC experts find major problems with your heater, we also offer heater installation to replace a broken system with a newer model. We can also switch out your gas furnace for a more efficient heat pump system.
- Add duct sealing to this year’s maintenance checklist to heat and cool your home efficiently.
- If you keep finding damp spots, standing water, or mold in your home, our friends at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offer leak detection services to find and fix pesky pipe problems.
Resources You May Enjoy
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.