Installing a system with a heat pump in your home can be an extremely smart decision for your wallet and comfort. Heat pumps are a wonderful alternative to traditional furnaces and air conditioning system for most families with moderate needs. They are very efficient, and they can produce plenty of warmth even during the coldest months.
If you aren’t convinced that your residence could benefit from a heat pump, consider the following advantages.
- Heat pumps are more efficient than other systems. They simply absorb heat from the atmosphere or the ground, then transfer it into your home. That means no time-consuming or expensive conversions of electricity.
- They don’t harm the environment. Because heat pumps are so efficient and clean, they’re an easy-to-use “green” form of heating. They don’t cause air pollution, so you won’t have to feel guilty about hurting the environment while you warm up during the winter.
- Your electricity bill will decrease. Heat pumps are fairly cheap to use, especially when compared to natural gas furnaces.
- Heat pumps can produce a lot of warmth. By taking the heat directly from the ground and atmosphere around it, the pump is able to multiply the heat before transferring it into your house. That means more warm air and comfort for your family.
- They’re also beneficial in the summer. Although heat pumps are great at keeping your house toasty during the winter, they can also be used to decrease high temperatures in your home down during the warm parts of the year by transferring cool air inside.
Thinking of making the switch and installing a heat pump in your home? Contact a trusted company like Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®. The company will walk you through the conversion process and get the heat pump installed quickly for a reasonable price. Call (763) 284-8639 to learn more.