An electric HVAC unit is a unique solution that can provide comfort throughout the entire year. In fact, the Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split HVAC system is one of the simplest yet most effective solutions on the market.
Discover how this quiet and powerful system can help you keep your home cool during the summer months and warm during the fall and winter.
How Does the Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split HVAC System Work?
The Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split HVAC system has been one of the top home solutions for several years. The system features a split-zone function for both heating and air conditioning. These ductless systems rely on R410A refrigerant and INVERTER technology to produce powerful results.
It is important to note that R410A refrigerant is environmentally friendly and does not deplete the ozone. In fact, this particular electric HVAC system is made from recyclable materials, which means that it has a lower environmental footprint than some traditional HVAC systems.
Finally, as its name suggests, the Mitsubishi Ductless doesn’t require duct work, which means that homeowners can avoid the time and money associated with duct installation and yearly duct and vent cleanings.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing Mitsubishi’s Electric HVAC System?
The Mitsubishi electric HVAC system offers a wide range of benefits to homeowners.
- The mini split system is ductless, which can save homeowners time and money throughout the year.
- They are easy to install and even easier to use via remote control, with customizable settings and programmable features.
- The Mitsubishi Ductless is quiet and powerful. It avoids the clunky sounds and cumbersome appearance of older air conditioning units.
- It is energy efficient and, when used properly, can help lower utility bills throughout the year.
- It can be used to reduce the uneven heating and cooling challenges that many homes experience throughout the year.
- Comfort levels are increased throughout the home.
- The Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split is often the ideal choice for older buildings in need of updated HVAC systems.
- It can reduce in-home allergens and improve indoor air quality levels thanks to its anti-allergen filter.
Learn More About the Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split HVAC System
At Northern's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®, we understand that your heating and cooling needs are unique, which is why we want to help you find the best system for your home. Our team of skilled technicians can help you discover the benefits of the Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split HVAC system.
Simply call (763) 284-8639 to learn more about this unique electric HVAC system and to find out if it is the right solution for your home.
You can also ask one of our professional technicians about the Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split HVAC system when you schedule an appointment online for your current heating and air conditioning unit. We look forward to helping you save money, lower your environmental footprint, and discover the ideal solution for your home.