Our Code of Ethics
What Makes Our Deer Park HVAC Team Different
- Time - First and foremost we respect our customers' time. We are "If There's Any Delay, It's You We Pay!". No questions asked.
- Integrity - We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
- Respect for the Law - We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the Plumbing industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
- Excellence - We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Safety & Reputation - We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the One Hour brand.
- Teamwork - We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
- Service - We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
- Respect for Others - We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
- Privacy - We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers' homes and their privacy.
- Competition - We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the One Hour brand.
Find out first hand what makes One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Suffolk Countydifferent by calling us at (631) 779-4056. A member of our team is standing by to answer your questions and schedule an appointment.
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.