Heat Pump Maintenance Service in Tampa Bay & Surrounding Areas
Heat pumps offer homeowners an excellent way to heat and cool their homes through the most energy-efficient means possible. Like all home appliances, though, heat pumps need regular maintenance to function properly for the long term. When you need a heat pump tune-up, you’ll need a certified HVAC professional to ensure your system is operating at top performance.
Scott’s One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating provides Tampa residents with routine heat pump maintenance services so they can enjoy long-lasting top performance all year round. Using the industry’s most advanced tools and techniques, our team is specially trained to handle all of your heat pump maintenance and repair needs.
Call us at (813) 548-5028 or contact us online today to schedule heat pump maintenance in your home.
Signs It’s Time for Heat Pump Maintenance at Your Tampa Home
When your heat pump needs maintenance, it will let you know in several ways, giving you plenty of time to call your local HVAC professional at Scott’s One Hour Air. The following are some of the most common signs that your system needs a tune-up:
- Strange noises: Your heat pump should never make banging, clanging, groaning, or any other mechanical noises. If it does, it may be a sign that its mechanical parts need to be lubricated.
- Poor performance: If your heat pump isn’t adequately heating or cooling your home, or has poor airflow, it may need maintenance or repairs from a professional technician.
- Higher bills: If you notice a dramatic increase in your energy bill, this is a clear indication that your heat pump needs service from a trained expert.
Your heat pump should have regular maintenance scheduled at least once per year; however, if your system experiences any of the above symptoms, it’s a good idea to have an HVAC technician inspect it. While we offer comprehensive tune-ups for all brands of heat pumps, we also provide 24/7 emergency repair service throughout the Tampa area.
Call us at (813) 548-5028 or contact us online today to schedule your maintenance appointment!
What to Expect During Heat Pump Tune-Up Services
Standard heat pump maintenance should be performed once per year to keep your system running for the long term. When you call Scott’s One Hour Air for your maintenance appointment, our certified professionals will ensure the following:
- Thoroughly inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt, debris, and other abnormalities
- Inspect for duct leakage and seal when necessary
- Ensure proper airflow and overall system performance
- Inspect refrigerant levels and charge/replace as needed
- Lubricate motorized parts, belts, and other mechanical components
- Ensure correct thermostat operation and electric controls for heating and cooling
At Scott’s One Hour Air, your total comfort is our top priority. That’s why each of our customers receives the Total Comfort Guarantee: If your maintenance needs become a matter of replacement, we guarantee the new system we install will last at least five years.
Call us today at (813) 548-5028 or contact us online to experience the difference in heat pump maintenance services with Scott’s One Hour Air.
Scott’s One Hour Air Tampa Heat Pump Services
Our team proudly serves Tampa residents, providing them with the industry’s highest-quality products and services. With 24/7 emergency repair, industry-leading maintenance services, and our exceptional guarantees, there’s no reason you shouldn’t call Scott’s One Hour Air for all your heat pump service needs.
Call us today at (813) 548-5028 or contact us online to schedule heat pump maintenance and enjoy continued comfort in your home all year!
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.