Plumbing Services in Tampa Bay & Surrounding Areas
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Ben Franklin Plumbing to provide the most highly-regarded and top-notch plumbing services in the Tampa Bay Area. Since 1989, residents of Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco counties have sung the praises of Ben Franklin Plumbing, remarking on their 24-hour availability, quality customer care, and unmatched expertise.
100% Satisfaction and On-Time Guarantee
Ben Franklin Plumbing provides quality customer care by operating under a prompt-service guarantee: If one of our plumbers is late for your scheduled appointment, your appointment is free. Our company slogan is, “If there’s any delay, you don’t pay.”
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing also provides every service with a full warranty, meaning that if any service is not completed to your satisfaction, the plumber will remedy the problem immediately or refund your money – guaranteed.
For all of your Hillsborough, Pinellas, and southern Pasco county plumbing needs, please visit our partner company: Benjamin Franklin
We Offer a Full Range of Plumbing Services
Our plumbing services include everything from kitchen sink leaks to toilet stoppages to leak detection, upgrading faucets and more. Here’s a list of what our plumbing services include:
- Drain cleaning - When drains become clogged, water can back up and lead to leaks, flooding, and even sewage backup. Clogged drains can create an ideal environment for bacteria to grow, leading to foul odors and potentially dangerous contamination. Regular drain cleaning helps to remove build-up and prevent clogs before they become a problem.
- Toilet leak/stoppage - A leaky toilet can be a real nuisance, not to mention a health hazard. A leak or a stoppage can be a big problem, leading to water damage, bad odors, and even health hazards. A professionally trained plumber will be able to quickly diagnose the problem and get your toilet back up and running in no time.
- Toilet installation and replacement -When it comes to your home’s plumbing, there is no room for error. Our experts will make sure that your new toilet is installed correctly and that all of the connections are secure. We also offer a wide range of toilets to choose from, so you can find the perfect model for your home.
- Emergency repair - A plumbing emergency can strike at any time, without warning. A sudden burst pipe can cause extensive flooding, while a clogged drain can lead to a sewage backup. In either case, the damage can be significant, and the resulting repair bill can be expensive. That's why at One HourAir Conditioning & Heating of Tampa, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your plumbing emergency needs.
- Faucet repair and installation - Broken or old faucets can not only be an eyesore, but they can also waste a lot of water. A dripping faucet can waste hundreds of gallons of water each year, which not only raises your water bill but also puts strain on local water supplies. Have a leaky or broken faucet? schedule an appointment today! Our skilled technicians will diagnose the problem and share help you determine whether your faucet needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Garbage disposal installation and replacement - A properly functioning garbage disposal is an important part of any modern home. In addition to being more convenient than dealing with trash bins, disposals also help to keep kitchens clean and free of foul odors.
- Kitchen sink installation and replacement - Installing a new sink or replacing an old one can be a challenging task. Our experts can install your sink quickly and efficiently so that you can get back to using your kitchen as soon as possible. They'll make sure that your sink is installed correctly and in good working condition.
- Leak detection and repair - even a tiny leak can cause a lot of damage. Left undetected, a leak can cause mold and mildew to grow, which can lead to serious health problems. In addition, leaks can cause wood rot, which weakens the structure of your home and makes it more susceptible to weather damage. And if a leak occurs in an area with electrical wiring, it could create a fire hazard. If you suspect that you have a leak, contact us today to speak to our leak detection plumbers. They will use state-of-the-art equipment to locate the source of the leak and then make the necessary repairs.
- Low water pressure - Low water pressure can be caused by a variety of factors, including leaky pipes, mineral buildup, and broken fixtures. You may be tempted to ignore low water pressure, but it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible. By taking care of low water pressure now, you can avoid more serious problems down the road.
- Pipe repair and replacement - Over time, pipes can become corroded or damaged, which can lead to serious problems. Burst pipes can cause extensive damage to the home, leading to costly repairs. Our pipe repair and replacement services can help to prevent these issues by repairing or replacing damaged pipes before they become a bigger problem. They also improve the overall efficiency of the home's plumbing system.
- Sewer pipe repair and replacement - A broken or malfunctioning sewer pipe can cause all sorts of problems for a homeowner. Not only can it lead to a messy and smelly backup of sewage, but it can also result in serious health hazards. Our sewer pipe repair and replacement services help protect Tampa homes from sewage backups and health risks.
- Water heater repair and replacement - When a water heaters break down, it can cause a leak that can lead to serious water damage. A malfunctioning water heater can also put stress on other components of your plumbing system, leading to additional repairs. If your water isn't working properly, give our experienced water heater repair technicians a call. They will diagnose the problem and then get to work on getting your water heater up and running as quickly as possible.
- Water jetting - Water jetting is a popular method for cleaning clogged pipes and drains. The process involves using high-pressure water to blast through debris, breaking it up so it can be flushed away. Water jetting is an effective way to remove stubborn blockages, and it can also be used to clean the sides of pipes and drains, removing built-up dirt and grime. It's gentle enough to avoid damaging pipes and fixtures, making it a safe and convenient option.
- Water softeners and treatment - Hard water can cause a number of problems around the home. When hard water is used for bathing, it can leave behind a residue that can dull skin and hair. Hard water can also cause soap to form scum, making it less effective. In the laundry room, hard water can make clothing feel stiff and scratchy. In the kitchen, hard water can leave behind spots on dishes and cooking utensils. Hard water can also cause build-up in plumbing fixtures and appliances, making them less efficient. A water softener is a device that removes minerals from hard water, making it easier on both your home and your wallet. Water treatment is another option for those with hard water. While it doesn't remove minerals, it does change the way they interact with soap and detergent, making them more effective.
Professional Plumbers At Your Service
In addition to providing stellar customer service, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing employs only skilled plumbers with years of experience. Not only are all plumbers prompt and polite, all have been thoroughly trained and professionally certified, guaranteeing a job well done the first time or your money back.