Riviera Beach HVACRepair, Service & Installation
Call Our Riviera HVAC Service Pros Right Now at (561) 903-2455
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach offers services for your air conditioner in Riviera Beach. If you think that you need AC repair, we can come to inspect your system and give you details about services for your air conditioner.
Reasons to Request AC Repair Services
- Your air conditioner seems to be producing less airflow. If the air coming out of your vents seems to be less than normal, we can see if your ductwork is okay and check your AC unit.
- You smell an unusual odor coming from your AC. If the odor doesn’t go away or it smells dangerous, we can come to inspect your unit and let you know if repairs are needed.
- Your air conditioner is making noises that you’ve never heard. These noises can’t be diagnosed until a professional does an assessment.
- You are out of cool air. Your air conditioner is blowing room temperature or warm air. Nobody wants warm air in the summer heat! Call us, and we will remedy the issue to get the air flowing cool again.
- There is a leak coming from your air conditioner. This may mean that you need major repairs. If we catch it in time, the repairs may be minor.
- You see ice or frost on or around the air conditioner. This is probably an issue with the refrigerant in your AC.
- Your air conditioner stopped working, and your thermostat shows no signs of being disconnected or out of batteries.
- You have external damage from something falling. If something hit your air conditioner, you may need repairs that you can’t see. One of our team members can come to inspect it and make sure it is in good working condition.
AC Installation & Replacement
As families grow, sometimes they need an updated air conditioning system. There may be more people in the home, an addition built, or a new home! One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach offers AC installation & replacement services for Riviera Beach homeowners that want something brand new. If you’ve decided to get a new air conditioner, we can help you pick the right model for the size of your home and the lifestyle you lead around your home. Sometimes, a more powerful unit is needed if you have many people at home regularly, versus everyone is gone most of the day.
Other Reasons to Use Our Installation and Replacement Services:
- If you’ve tried to have your air conditioner repaired and it still won’t work, replacing your air conditioner is the only option in humid and hot weather.
- There is as much humidity in your house as there is outside. If the humidity in Riviera Beach bothers you indoors, there is a possibility you need a new AC unit.
- You have a major leak coming from your AC unit. Sometimes these leaks can’t be fixed.
- The airflow is too poor in your home. An older air conditioner or ductwork may be to blame for poor airflow.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. While some AC units last past 10 – 15 years, it is probably time to start thinking about a new one.
- The cost of a repair isn’t worth it. A new air conditioner is usually better because you won’t have to worry about repairs for a long time.
- The sounds or odors coming out of your AC unit mean something is broken. Sometimes it is better to replace the unit if it has a history of leaking or something in the unit is weaker because it needs several repairs.
Emergency AC Service
Call One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach for emergency repairs if you have a significant problem with your air conditioner that can’t wait. You should also call if your air conditioner isn’t working, and the heat is too extreme to wait until business hours. You may have people in your home that fall ill if they don’t have the proper environment to be healthy, so you should call for emergency AC help. If you think that you need emergency ac service for any of these reasons, or for anything else you’d consider an emergency with the equipment, we are available 24-hours a day.
Don’t let the weather make you miserable at home, call the team with over two decades of experience in Riviera. We are ready to help you right now when you call us at (561) 903-2455.