Spring cleaning. What exactly does it include?
For you, maybe it’s scrubbing your baseboards, and for your neighbor, it’s sorting through old papers. Most people agree that spring cleaning includes giving your home some TLC that you haven’t been able to provide over the course of the year—or years! It’s also about organizing and possibly throwing out items that you don’t use anymore.
But do you spring clean your plumbing, electrical, and air systems? Not to mention getting your pool ready for the summer if you have one? These oft-forgotten areas can be home to dust particles, bacteria, or worse. If you haven’t thought of cleaning these items before, don’t worry, the companies from Authority Brands have you covered.
Inside this comprehensive Spring Cleaning Guide, you’ll find:
- Tips to maintain your home’s Electrical Health from Mister Sparky Electric
- Ways to deep clean your Plumbing Systems from Ben Franklin Plumbing
- 8 steps to improve your home’s Air Quality
- Checklist for weekly Pool Maintenance from America’s Swimming Pool Co
- A spring cleaning quiz and the benefits of a Clean Home from The Cleaning Authority