When you have an older thermostat in your home, you may find it does not give you the flexibility that you want to help you save money and conserve energy. Modern thermostats let you take more control of your home’s climate, and you don’t even have to be in your home to monitor it!
So, what are you waiting for?
If you’re ready to take control of the temperature and energy use in your home, then it’s time to consider replacing your thermostat! Our team of professional technicians can replace your thermostat as efficiently as possible.
Check out some popular thermostat options for your home:
- Wi-Fi Thermostats
- Collects energy-use data
- Syncs to your phone, so you can determine the best time to cool or turn off the AC, even when you are away from home
- Alerts you of maintenance needs, such as clogged air filters, dirty coils, and other possible issues.
- Energy STAR-Certified Thermostats
- Saves homeowners on their electricity bills
- Reduces nearly 13 billion pounds of gas emissions every year
Contact Our Thermostat Experts Today!
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our technicians can help you pick out the right thermostat for your needs. Contact us today to get your new thermostat installed!