About One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Bristol
Your Comfort Is Only a Phone Call Away!
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Bristol, we are dedicated to providing customers with reliable and efficient heating and cooling services throughout Bristol. We help customers with HVAC repairs, installations, and maintenance services. Our Bristol HVAC professionals have the skills, knowledge, and experience needed to handle even the most complex projects. Our team always puts our customers’ needs first, so we provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So, when you contact our team, you can rest assured that we will get the job done right the first time.
Why Choose One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning?
We’re Always Ontime, or you don’t Pay a Dime
We guarantee all AC and furnace service 100%
We’ve been serving the Terryville & Bristol area with quality HVAC service since 1990
We’re open 24/7 for all your emergency AC and furnace needs
We only hire the best HVAC techs in the business
Total Comfort Guarantee
How do you know a company cares about the quality of their work? They stand behind it – that’s how. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, the warranties and guarantees are industry leading because of our experienced technicians and the high quality parts we use. Our technicians are friendly, clean, polite, drug tested and experienced—and our techniques are state-of-the-art, guaranteed!
- On Time. We have convenient, one hour appointment windows to better fit your schedule and If your service technician is even one minute late the service is on us.
- UWIN is a consumer service resource that allows elite home services contractors to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to residential home service consumers.
Our Code of Ethics
Time – First and foremost we respect our customers’ time. We are “Always on Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime! ®”. No questions asked
Integrity – We are forthright and truthful in our dealings with customers, employees, vendors, and other stakeholders. We keep our promises.
Respect for the Law – We adhere to all laws, regulations and ordinances that pertain to the Plumbing industry as prescribed by federal, state, municipal and county governments. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all laws governing a privately held business.
Excellence – We design, install, service and repair HVAC systems and parts in strict accordance with the highest industry standards.
Safety & Reputation – We maintain a clean, safe, respectable and reputable place of business that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
Teamwork – We support each member of the team to strengthen the brand and build successful long-term relationships.
Service – We maintain the highest degree of customer service to encourage repeat business and enduring relationships with our customers.
Respect for Others – We treat our customers, fellow employees and other industry professionals with the utmost respect.
Privacy – We show the greatest respect for the sanctity of our customers’ homes and their privacy.
Competition – We value fair competition. We advertise, promote and market our brand fairly and accurately and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the ONE HOUR brand.
UWIN is a consumer service resource that allows elite home services contractors to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to residential home service consumers.
When you do business with a UWIN endorsed contractor, you will have an employee working in your home who has been drug tested, background checked, and properly trained.
Our company agrees to the UWIN Code of Ethics, carries current liability and workers’ compensation insurance and is licensed by all appropriate government agencies.
Code of Ethics Includes:
- We conduct random drug testing of every employee on an ongoing basis.
- We do complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We maintain the highest degree of customer service.
- We provide UWIN with all information requested regarding your transaction.
- We allow UWIN to make a final decision regarding any customer resolution.
- We must properly train all technicians and sales people before sending them into your home.
- We agree to provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise and craftsmanship.
- We agree to always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area.
- We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Bristol at (860) 390-5664 to schedule a service!