AC & Heating Repair, Installation, & Maintenance Services in West Chester
When it comes to supporting your heating and cooling needs immediately, you should have a dependable HVAC company to assist you at your West Chester home or business. Fortunately, our team at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® can provide cost-saving and effective AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance services when you need them most.
Waiting around for the problem to fix itself may cause more issues. Don’t hesitate to call us at (513) 815-3460.
5 Common Heating & AC Problems in West Chester
Are you dealing with a malfunctioning furnace or air conditioner? Some HVAC system issues are easy fixes that simply require a good cleaning of coils, filters, and more. However, some of the most common heating and air conditioning concerns left unaddressed can turn into more significant, complex, and costly problems.
Some of the five typical heating and air conditioner issues include:
- Dirty and clogged filter: A dirty and clogged filter is probably one of the most common and fixable issues you’ll find with a furnace. Not only can cleaning this vital component extend the life of your system, but it can also help your furnace work more efficiently long-term. This can potentially save you money on future utility bills, and who doesn’t like saving a little on monthly bills?
- Thermostat issues: When your thermostat and your HVAC system aren’t communicating correctly with each other, you’ll get a furnace and air conditioner that don’t work as well as they could. One way to help with thermostat issues is to read your user’s manual and learn more about your thermostat’s operation and discern whether you’re experiencing a significant or minor problem. Additionally, our team of experts is happy to take a look at a seemingly malfunctioning thermostat.
- Blown fuse: Sometimes, a tripped breaker or a blown fuse can result from an overworked blower with airflow obstructions. Simply changing your air filter can fix this problem immediately. However, our comfort specialists can provide you with affordable repair and maintenance services to avoid a blown fuse in the future.
- Dirty evaporator coils: Most people don’t regularly think about the operation of their air conditioner until it malfunctions. One of the culprits could be dirty evaporator coils. When dirt and debris collect on the evaporator coils, you may notice that your AC doesn’t cool as well as it should. Shutting down your system and hosing off the outdoor coils can make a huge difference in cooling capabilities. If you’re not comfortable cleaning off your evaporator coils yourself, you can always call one of our professionals to do the job for you.
- Water leaks: High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners produce condensation, which is why pipes are installed for proper drainage. If your pipes aren’t connected accurately, or there’s a clog or crack in the drain lines, you’ll get unwanted leaks. Pouring a drain cleaning solution or Bleach down your drains periodically can help keep them from getting clogged. If the issue persists despite using a drain cleaner, our comfort specialists are just a phone call away!
Reliable & Affordable HVAC Services
The list of heating and cooling system issues can be seemingly endless, and the only thing to do may be to handle it yourself. Before you go the DIY route, allow our team to provide affordable AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance services for you.
The range of convenient and reliable services we offer include:
- Furnace repair, installation, and maintenance
- Heater repair, installation, and maintenance
- Indoor air quality systems
- Air duct cleaning, repair, and replacement
- Air handler repair and replacement
- Air conditioner repair, installation, and maintenance
- Thermostat repair and replacement
These cost-saving solutions are the result of years of expertise from our trained technicians and a dedication to ensuring your home or business is comfortable year-round.
Why West Chester Customers Choose Us
Your and your family’s comfort and safety are important to us. As a result, we can tailor our AC and heating options to fit your unique situation.
However, certain aspects will consistently accompany our offerings, including:
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- Knowledgeable, skilled, and trustworthy specialists
- Honest and upfront pricing
Everything we do to support West Chester customers is centered around presenting cost-saving and readily available options for your complete satisfaction.
To get in touch with an AC and heating company that makes your well-being a priority, call us at (513) 815-3460 or request an appointment online.