Parker AC & Heating Company
Convenient AC & Heating Repair, Installation, & Maintenance Services
Most people don’t notice something is wrong with their HVAC system until it stops working. Unfortunately, you may have had a problem for a while, leading to a complete shutdown. The good news is, our team at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Denver is very well acquainted with the ins and outs of heating and cooling systems, offering affordable and effective AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance services for customers in and around Parker.
Our comprehensive offerings are designed to keep your system working long-term or repair simple and complex issues with ease. When you work with us, you can be confident that you have an HVAC company ready to support you day or night.
For more information about how we can assist you today, call (303) 622-3401.
The Perks of Working with Our Parker AC & Heating Company
Many AC and heating companies make claims about being the best in the business, but can they back it up with services and programs geared toward you? One Hour has some of the industry’s leading perks, focusing on ensuring you and your loved ones can live and work in a space that’s comfortable and safe. Our Comfort Club is an exclusive program we’ve created to make sure you get the timely, consistent, and professional AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance you deserve.
The benefits of Comfort Club include:
- Discounts and special offers on repairs and products that you won’t find with our standard services
- Priority offerings that many HVAC companies in the area can’t match
- 100% satisfaction guarantee because your confidence in our workmanship is of the utmost importance
- One-of-a-kind member perks and rewards that help you save money on in-depth repairs
- An annual inspection that includes a checklist of over 200 items to ensure everything is performing as it should
Our ultimate goals are to provide you with total comfort and peace of mind that your system will continue to stand the test of time.
Why DIY AC and Heating Repair, Installation, and Maintenance Isn’t a Good Idea
There are circumstances and situations that dictate DIYing something to save you time and money. Unfortunately, AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance service isn’t one of them. Attempting an at-home HVAC repair or installation can result in significant issues.
Reasons you need a professional comfort specialist include:
- Increase safety – Most professionals are insured and licensed to tackle complex and simple HVAC issues because the job can come with safety risks. Trying to take care of a repair or handle complicated routine maintenance yourself can result in serious or life-threatening injuries. Our One Hour comfort specialists are trained to complete these problems promptly.
- Save on cost – This may be the number one reason why you’ve decided to manage your HVAC system yourself. However, just because you’re able to save yourself money on the front-end doesn’t mean you won’t see costly issues on the back-end if there’s an unforeseen issue. We can support your heating and cooling systems and save you money in the long run.
- Avoid property damage – If something goes wrong while you’re repairing an issue yourself, you might accidentally cause more problems. For example, your water heater could burst, or the furnace fuse could blow and cause an electrical fire, resulting in expensive property damage. Our experts are always happy to assist and help you avoid any possible damage to your home.
- Diagnose accurately – Because we have been doing this for so long, we have worked with various systems and repaired a variety of issues. As a result, we can accurately assess and diagnose the problem with ease. For someone without this level of experience, you may unintentionally misdiagnose your HVAC system and “fix” the wrong thing.
- Extend your system’s life – DIY repairing issues can actually shorten the life of your heating and cooling systems if you were to diagnose the problem incorrectly and address an area that’s working perfectly fine. Our comfort specialists are adept researchers, so we understand what to look for to help fix an issue and get your system working more efficiently long-term.
To get in touch with our HVAC company in Parker, call our team at (303) 622-3401 to support you today.