Ours air conditioners get a strenuous workout during the summer months. In order to make sure our devices are fall-ready, it’s important to do a little maintenance. Here are seven informative links from around the web that can help your prep your HVAC system for fall.
1. Prep your AC for fall in three easy steps.
2. It’s important to comprehensively clean your air conditioning unit after the summer months. Here’s an easy guide to cleaning the outside components.
3. After a hot summer, changing the air filter can help prepare your AC for fall.
4. Did you know? Fall is the best time to clean your air ducts.
5. An AC maintenance guide from the experts at the U.S. Department of Energy.
6. Here’s what you can expect during a maintenance checkup.
7. Have you scheduled your maintenance checkup for fall?
Preparing your HVAC system for fall will help keep your home comfy and your energy bills low. Ready to schedule your maintenance checkup? Call the experts at One Hour Air Largo today.