There are some generally consistent New Year’s resolutions we’ve all heard of or aimed for ourselves: lose weight, quit smoking, get a new job, etc. This year, take things to the next level by making some resolutions for your home. A minimal investment and a little bit of time will save you money and lots of headaches in the long run.
- Save 15-20 percent on your energy bills by weatherproofing your home.
- Inexpensively freshen up a room by rearranging the furniture.
- Relieve stress by decluttering your space.
- Save energy and money by switching to CFL light bulbs.
- Be ready for anything by creating a Disaster Preparedness Kit.
- Keep the outside of your home looking nice with a pressure wash.
- Take back your parking spot by cleaning and organizing your garage.
- Avoid damage to your siding and foundation by cleaning out your gutters.
- Update your boring white walls with a splash of color.
- Make sure your heating and air conditioning units are running at their best.
Get your New Year started off right by calling One Hour Air Largo. Whether you need heating, air conditioning services, maintenance or repair, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Largo can help! Call today. Your pocket book will thank you.