Did you know that the Environmental Protection Agency lists indoor air pollution as one of the biggest environmental hazards to humans? Considering we spend a huge portion of our time indoors, it’s important we educate ourselves on indoor air quality.
Here are seven interesting links about IAQ from around the web.
1. Check out the Environmental Protection Agency’s guide to IAQ in homes.
2. Did you hear? Florida State University won a grant from the EPA to study the effects climate change has on IAQ.
3. Learn 4 easy ways to naturally purify the air in your home.
4. Would you buy one of these IAQ-boosting plants for your home?
5. How to boost your indoor air quality in six easy steps.
6. Indoor air quality recommendation from the American Lung Association.
7. A funny cartoon about IAQ for your weekend.