Spring is here! The air is fresh and the sun is bright, so what better way to bring in the season than by sitting outside and enjoy a light and refreshing spring cocktail? At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Largo, we love bringing you tips for staying cool and relaxing on those beautiful spring days. This is why we are sharing some of our favorite spring cocktail recipes. So sit back, unwind and try one of these enticing beverages.
There is nothing better in the spring than a nice, refreshing cucumber-tini. This light and sweet drink is just what you need to cool down on those warm spring days.
2 ounces melon vodka
½ ounces simple syrup
3 fresh cucumber slices
3 mint leaves
1. Muddle cucumber slices and mint leaves over ice in a mixing glass.
2. Add muddled cucumber, mint, ice and melon vodka into a shaker.
3. Shake well.
4. Strain into cocktail glass.
Yields 1 serving.
Rum punch has always been a crowd pleaser. It’s sour, sweet and strong, making it the perfect drink for everyone. Not to mention its fruity taste makes it a springtime favorite. This classic drink is great for all your spring gatherings!
2 cups light rum
½ cup water
½ cup sugar
3 cups orange juice
3 cups pineapple juice
2 tablespoons cranberry juice
2 tablespoons grenadine
1. Combine water and sugar in small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
2. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Allow sugar water to chill.
4. Combine sugar water with remaining ingredients in large punch bowl.
5. Serve over ice.
Yields 12 servings.
Lemonade is the quintessential springtime drink. Add a little rosemary and some tequila, and you’ve created an amazing spring cocktail!
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
4 sprigs of rosemary
1 cup of sugar
5 cups of water, divided
1 cup tequila
1. In a saucepan, combine 1½ cups of water and sugar over high heat. Bring to a boil.
2. Once sugar has completely dissolved, turn off heat and add rosemary sprigs. Allow water to cool then discard rosemary.
3. In a large pitcher, combine the sweetened water with the remaining ingredients.
4. Serve over ice.
Yields 8 servings.
Cool Down With One Hour Air Largo!
However you like to cool down in the spring, be sure you do it with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Largo ! Our experienced technicians can diagnose and fix even your worst AC woes. And don’t forget about your spring AC tune-up! Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Largo today and get your system ready for summer. And remember, we’re always on time…or you don’t pay a dime!