New Homeowners in Pinellas County, Florida
New homeowners face special challenges caring for an HVAC system. Often, they have purchased a home with an aging air conditioning system already installed. Maintaining this equipment properly helps maintain a more comfortable living environment. However, at some point, the new owners will probably need to consider obtaining a replacement HVAC system.
Some “do’s and don’ts” for new homeowners in the beautiful Pinellas County, Fla. area help keep residential heating and cooling systems in optimal condition. Just consider these useful suggestions:
Your HVAC “Don’t” List
- Don’t forget to budget regular monthly expenses to maintain your HVAC system.
- Don’t assume that a previous owner obtained regular service and maintenance for the HVAC system; have your legacy HVAC system thoroughly checked and cleaned by a qualified professional air conditioning service technician.
- Don’t overlook the importance of asking a qualified air conditioning specialist to perform regular service and cleaning of your home’s HVAC system on an ongoing basis. This process will help you keep your air conditioning in excellent condition throughout the year.
Your HVAC “Do” List
- Do enjoy your HVAC unit fully as you settle into your lovely new residence.
- If utility bills appear high, or your unit appears inefficient, do contact One Hour Air Largo for a maintenance check. You may also want to consider purchasing a newer, more energy-efficient cooling system for your home in the future.
- Be aware of energy-saving tips and air filter maintenance as well as upkeep.
Count on One Hour Air Largo for Your HVAC Do’s and Don’ts
Whether you’ve resided in your Largo home for many years, or you recently purchased a new home in this community, count on One Hour Air Largo to meet all your HVAC installation, repair, service, and maintenance needs. Schedule your next regular maintenance and air conditioning service call. By asking us to clean and help maintain your HVAC system on a routine basis, you’ll enjoy the refreshing comfort of air conditioning all year long.