Solar Attic Fan Installation in Tampa, FL
Solar attic fans can improve home comfort and energy efficiency, providing ongoing savings on utility costs for Tampa-area homeowners. Unfortunately, many residents are in the dark about these fans.
Here at Scott’s One Hour Air Conditioning, we’re experts in attic ventilation, including solar attic fan installation. We’re ready to provide you with expert advice about attic ventilation with solar fans. They’re a great way to reduce indoor humidity — and much more.
Call to schedule your appointment for solar attic fan installation today! Contact Scott’s One Hour Air Conditioning online or call (813) 548-5028now.
What Is a Solar Attic Fan?
Central western Florida has an ideal climate to benefit from solar attic fans. We certainly enjoy plenty of sunshine here to power the fans. With the typical heat and humidity, our attics heat up and hold that moist heated air.
As you may imagine, these solar-powered fans, when properly located and installed in your Tampa attic, provide crucial ventilation to cool your attic and combat humidity-related damage to your house.
Interested in solar attic fans? Contact us for more information at (813) 548-5028 today!
Benefits of Solar Attic Fans in the Tampa Area
Solar attic fans offer multiple advantages for Tampa homeowners, including:
- Help cool the attic: Proper attic ventilation with solar fans prevents hot air from accumulating up there and making it harder (and more expensive) to cool your home.
- Increase home comfort: Your central air conditioning will work better, and cool your home more effectively, with a properly fan-vented attic.
- Prevent attic damage by drying attic air: Humid weather and rain can trap moist air in your attic, leading to unhealthy, destructive mold growth, insect infestations, and wood rot. Moist air can do major damage to your home’s structure and compromise your home comfort as well.
- Eco-friendly ventilation: Using no electricity, solar attic fans won’t damage the environment.
- Improves IAQ: Mechanical ventilation in the attic and elsewhere in the home helps remove polluted, humid indoor air and replace it with fresh air, which improves indoor air quality.
- Safe: Electric fans can be too powerful, creating negative pressure that can pull combustion gases (from gas stoves, for instance) back into the home. Solar fans work gently to ventilate your attic properly.
- Quick installation: Installation is simpler, cheaper, and much faster than electric fans.
- Leak-proof and durable fans: You’ll get many years of service from these worry-free solar attic fans, and they won’t cause roof leaks.
- Save energy and money: Powered by the sun, these fans basically run for free. What’s more, solar attic fans make your home more energy-efficient, requiring less air conditioning for comfort, which reduces monthly utility bills.
Learn more about attic fans and their benefits for your home in Lakeland or Tarpon Springs! Contact the pros at Scott’s One Hour Air online or call us at (813) 548-5028today.
Why Choose Scott’s One Hour Air for Solar Attic Fans in Tampa?
Some of the qualities that make Scott’s One Hour Air stand out include:
- Anytime, day-or-night emergency HVAC services for your convenience.
- Upfront pricing to protect your budget.
- Flexible financing with approved credit so you get the comfort you need now, and pay later.
- Exclusive discounts to save you money.
- Elite team of friendly, expert technicians to provide the best service.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and protection plans to inspire your confidence!
Call Scott’s One Hour Air at (813) 548-5028 or contact us online to schedule solar attic fan installation in Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas in Polk, Hillsborough, and Pinellas counties.
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.