We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
We are ready to make sure that your HVAC system is running perfectly, including the installation, repair, and cleaning of your ductwork.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
Maintaining a functioning HVAC system is easy when you have an AC and heating company that performs the job correctly the first time and educates you about what was done. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of West County, we provide an honest price on the spot and ensure you understand how to keep your HVAC running smoothly after we leave. Our dedicated technicians keep you in the loop during the repair, installation, or maintenance process so you know we’ve completed work accurately.
As a local AC and heating company, our primary focus is on helping you with all of your HVAC needs while offering competitive pricing and outstanding customer service. We aim to make you feel supported each time a technician from our company visits your home. While we carry the name of a nationally recognized brand, we are independently owned and operated, serving the West County community and surrounding areas with local service you can rely on.
One Hour provides the following services to West County customers:
- Emergency HVAC services
- AC repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance
- Heating repair, installation, and maintenance
- Furnace installation, repair, and maintenance
- Duct cleaning, repair, and installation
- Air quality services
- Thermostat repair and replacement
All of the services listed above are priced honestly, with you in mind. We will never surprise you with hidden or extra fees. This is our StraightForward Pricing® promise, and we stand by it. Our professionally attired technicians show up on time, assess the problem thoroughly, and tell you how much it will cost to repair, replace, or install. We tailor our services to fit your situation because we know that every customer requires something different.
To get started working with an HVAC company that guarantees 100% satisfaction on work, call us 24/7 at (314) 682-4654 or request an appointment online!
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work with several lending partners to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.