Sometimes, it might feel like you can’t catch a break as a homeowner… it’s one thing after another. With Saint Patrick’s Day right around the corner, we started to think about luck in the home. We pulled together a list of what some believe will make their home lucky year round.
- New Brooms: When moving into a new house, some believe you need to buy a new broom and leave the old one behind. Furthermore, it’s believed you should carry the broom the first time you enter your new home.
- Goldfish: For many, a goldfish might be a childhood pet, but for others, a goldfish in the home is believed to bring positivity and good luck.
- Coins: It is believed in the Philippines that scattering coins throughout the living room of a new home can serve as a way to bring financial prosperity.
- Horseshoe: It is believed that you can protect your home from evil entering by hanging a horse shoe in the doorway.
- Dreamcatchers: Dreamcatchers are hung in the bedroom in Native American cultures to ward off bad dreams.
- Shamrocks: Seeing as it’s Saint Patrick’s Day, we can’t forget the shamrock! Hanging the image of a shamrock in your home is believed to bring luck lasting through your life.
When it comes to HVAC Maintenance, luck has nothing to do with it.
When it seems like you’re unlucky with HVAC issues, have you ever considered that preventative maintenance not be completed is really what’s to blame?
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, we want to make sure you’re protecting your home’s comfort through your heating and cooling systems. Comfort is so important to us, that we provide our customers with worry-free maintenance through our Comfort Club. We’ll perform regular maintenance to ensure you can have peace of mind when it comes to your HVAC systems.
To find out more about our Club Membership, contact our experienced HVAC technicians today.