Reading Heating Repair
Home Heater Repair Services Available 24/7
Nothing can ruin the winter season like a faulty, unreliable, or broken heater. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Southeast Pennsylvania, our team is prepared to deliver the proper inspection and repair services to restore your home’s comfort as soon as possible. With convenient and flexible scheduling and 24/7 emergency support, you can rest easy knowing our team is prepared to help whenever you need us most.
How Can I Tell if My Home’s Heater is Broken?
While your heater could certainly stop working in the middle of heating your home without any other prior signs, this is usually not the case. If your home’s heater is getting ready to give out on you, it will typically show one or more common warning signs.
Some signs your heater could use a repair include:
- Odd and unusual smell coming from vents
- Uneven airflow and undesirable temperatures
- Finding that the thermostat needs to be adjusted often
- Heater has a hard time igniting or powering on
- Loud and persistent noises during operation
- An unexplained rise in energy bill costs
Whatever the cause of your home’s heating concerns, be sure that you have it fixed as soon as possible to ensure the health and safety of you and everyone in your home.
How Can I Fix My Home’s Heater?
With temperatures dropping to 20°F in January, Reading can get very cold rather quickly. While routine maintenance can work to prevent the chance of your home’s heater going out during the coldest parts of winter, knowing what to do in the case of your home’s heating going out can help you restore comfort sooner.
If your home’s HVAC system or furnace breaks down, make sure to do the following:
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting – Examine your heater’s filter for clogs, change the batteries in your thermostat, check your breakers and any fuel supplies. If nothing helps, you’ll have to call a professional for service. Luckily, we’re available 24/7 to assist with all your troubleshooting needs.
- Bundle Up and Keep Warm – When the heater turns off, the cold will begin to seep in through windows, doors, and other less insulted areas. At this time, it’s best to power on those space heaters, light your fireplace, and grab a blanket to make sure you and your family stay warm.
- Call a Local Heating Repair Company – Give our team a call once everyone is settled! Within minutes, we’ll get to work on dispatching a team to your location. Once we arrive, our team will work on locating the cause and helping you get things back to normal.
While you may be tempted to complete your home’s heater repairs on your own via a DIY guide, it’s best to turn to a professional for help instead. The One Hour team in Reading will complete top-tier work the first time around, backing all workmanship and parts with our industry-leading guarantees.
Upgrade to a High-Efficiency Heating System
If your current heating system is old or inefficient, it might be time to consider upgrading to a high-efficiency model. Modern heating systems offer improved performance, reduced energy consumption, and potential savings on your monthly heating bills. Our Reading heating experts can evaluate your current system and recommend the best high-efficiency options to fit your home and budget.
Benefits of high-efficiency heating systems include:
- Lower energy consumption
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Decreased utility bills
- Enhanced indoor comfort
- Longer system lifespan
Don't let an old and inefficient heating system leave you in the cold. Contact One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Southeast Pennsylvania today to learn more about upgrading to a high-efficiency heating system.
When you’re ready to request help from our Reading heating repair company, dial (717) 276-0271 to get started.
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.