Loxahatchee HVAC Services
Loxahatchee Repair, Service & Installation
If it is hot and humid in Loxahatchee when your air conditioner goes out, it can feel miserable. You may have to leave your house to get relief. If you need AC repair in Loxahatchee, One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® of West Palm Beach can repair and service your air conditioner 24-hours a day to get your home comfortable again.
When Is It Time to Get Your AC Repaired?
- Your air conditioner may make a strange sound. If your AC unit is making a sound that you’ve never heard before, you may need a repair. Call us to have it inspected.
- You have high energy bills. Your AC system may use more energy than it needs. Energy bills raising may also be a ductwork issue. Our service professionals can help you figure out if your AC runs efficiently or needs repairing.
- You have a refrigerant leak. A refrigerant leak is a serious problem, and it is hazardous, you may need repairs or a new air conditioner. If we can repair it, we will also recharge your air conditioner.
- Your AC unit is making abnormal noises. These sounds could mean that something is broken or about to break.
- Your home in Loxahatchee feels more humid. High levels of humidity will give mold more opportunity to live in your home. Your AC may need to be repaired to resolve the humidity issues in your home.
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on, but your thermostat is working fine.
- You smell an odor coming from your air conditioner.
- If your air conditioner comes on, but it won’t blow cold air. An air conditioner needs to have repair services if it isn’t cooling your home properly.
AC Installation & Replacement
There are many reasons to replace your air conditioning unit. You could need a new system because of irreparable reasons, or you just moved in and want your whole HVAC system replaced. We provide installation & replacement services for new and existing homes in Loxahatchee.
It’s Time for a New AC!
- You are tired of repairing your old unit and want a new one!
- The air conditioner you have is too damaged to repair. Your only option is replacing your air conditioner.
- The sounds or smells coming from your air conditioner mean that it is too expensive to fix versus the benefits of a new AC.
- The leak coming from your air conditioner can’t be repaired. If your air conditioner can’t hold refrigerant any longer, it won’t work to cool your home properly.
- You have an airflow problem. If this isn’t your ductwork, you may need a new and efficient AC unit to cool your home.
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on or repeatedly stops working. If you have multiple problems with your air conditioner stopping, it could be old and time for a more reliable option.
- Remodeling or flipping a home. If you want a whole new HVAC system or just AC installation & replacement services, we can help you choose the right AC unit for the property.
- Your warranty is expired, and you want a unit that is covered. Once your warranty expires, your air conditioner is probably too old for optimal use anyway. Getting a new unit will help keep your energy usage lower too!
- Something breaks your AC unit. Having something damage your AC from the outside is usually because of a storm or some other rare happening.
Emergency AC Service
An emergency is usually determined by the weather, the condition of the air conditioner, and the people who live in the home. If the weather is sweltering and your AC stops, you may want to call to have emergency AC service. You may have a dangerous problem with your air conditioner that can’t wait until standard business hours. If you have people in your home that need constant air conditioning because of their age, illness, emergency services can get them back into a comfortable environment.
Call us today for help with your Loxahatchee HVAC system. Our team takes calls 24/7 and backs all of their work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We're standing by to take your call at (561) 903-2455.