Schedule a Second Opinion with a Local HVAC Company
Whether your HVAC system needs to be repaired or replaced, a second opinion is a must. HVAC units are an investment and well-maintained HVAC units should last 15-20 years. Before paying thousands of dollars or getting stuck without the right warranties, consider getting a free second opinion from a local Charlotte HVAC Company.
Why You Need a Second Opinion
- Better understanding of why you need a repair or to replace the system as a whole.
- To confirm what the first HVAC contractor found
- Get a more customized option for your home and lifestyle
- Make you feel more confident and comfortable with your purchase
When to Get a Free Second Opinion?
- If the first offer seemed “Too good to be true”
- If the first offer was with an unlicensed HVAC contractor
- You get pressured into paying for services up front
- You get offered a one-day-only special pricing or discount
- Look for an HVAC contractor without any hidden costs in quote
How to Choose Between Two Opinions?
- Comfort Level with the company and their technicians
- If the company shows support and empathy for your situation
Why Choose One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte?
Our strong Code of Ethics provides a moral compass for everything we do, while our unswerving passion for improvement and advancement guides our company through the increasingly complex world of HVAC technology. We have the experience and know-how to quickly analyze the problem you are experiencing and perform the AC repair that is necessary. Schedule your second opinion today by contacting us online at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning.