Air Conditioning Repair in Charlotte, NC
Experienced AC repair in Charlotte
Like any piece of equipment, despite maintenance, it won’t always be working at peak performance. For this reason, having a reliable AC repair company in Charlotte, NC available 24/7. What is even more important is being able to get your contractor there in a timely manner. An improperly functioning AC unit can spell disaster, especially in the summer heat.
Signs You Need an AC Repair Company in Charlotte
When your AC is not functioning properly, it needs to be repaired as quickly as possible. You can rest assured that One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte will arrive and solve your problem quickly. Some symptoms of needing AC repair in Charlotte are obvious but many times you will need air conditioning repair and the signs may be more subtle. If you notice any of these signals, it could be time to contact a One Hour specialist for AC repair or maintenance:
- Your system makes strange noises.
- You notice odd odors coming from the unit.
- Your cooling bills are higher than normal and you don’t know why.
- The system either isn’t cooling sufficiently or isn’t cooling at all.
- The system cycles on and off too frequently.
- You notice air temperature changes.
- Weak airflow throughout your home.
- You notice liquid leaking from your system.
AC Repair in Charlotte When You Need It
The important part of AC repair is making sure you work side by side with a top Charlotte AC repair company who knows what will work best with your home so that it functions as efficiently as possible. You don’t want to spend the money for a repair to your system only to find out that the system really needed to be replaced. When looking at a repair versus a replacement, we look for the following:
- The unit is the correct size: Units that are too small will not heat your home the desired temperature and will need to run too often as well as too hard. A system that it too large will cool your home too fast and will go through too many cycles, turning on and off too much.
- The unit is energy efficient: Units that do not fit into the provided space in your home, whether they are too big or too small, pose the chance of being energy guzzlers. This can cause a jump in your electrical bill and will keep your home from being as energy efficient as it could be.
FAQ About AC Repair
Q: How often should my HVAC system be serviced?
A: To keep your HVAC system running in premium condition, we recommend setting up a maintenance appointment twice a year (once for heat, once for air conditioning). This way, a professional technician can check your filters, coils, wiring, housing, motor, and more to make sure you’re getting the most out of your system.
Q: How often should I schedule a tune-up for my heating and air conditioning systems?
A: We recommend getting two tune ups each year – once before the hot summer months, and once before the cold winter season. If you stick to this schedule, your cooling and heating systems will be ready to keep you comfortable in all weather conditions.
Q: How can I better control my homes energy costs?
A: Regular, Professional Maintenance, using High Efficiency Systems. Use a zoned HVAC system using a Programmable Thermostat.
If you require AC repair services in Charlotte, schedule an appointment with our HVAC technicians today! We arrive quickly to restore comfort in your home!