Air Conditioning Repair in Charlotte, NC
AC Repair Services in Charlotte, Matthews, Rock Hill, Concord, and Surrounding Areas
Air conditioning units can help keep your home feeling cool and comfortable during the hot summer months. If your AC unit is not working properly, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte. Our Charlotte AC repair technicians work quickly to ensure total comfort in your home. Additionally, our team of trained professionals is available 24/7. You can rest assured knowing that when you need us most, our team will be there to help! Our trained and trusted Charlotte air conditioner techs arrive when promised and get right to work. And, since they arrive with a well-stocked truck, they’re often able to repair most breakdowns on their first visit. That’s what we mean by Dependaworthy!
Signs You Need an AC Repair Company in Charlotte
AC problems begin small and simple. But, they quickly grow big and expensive. Before that happens, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte. We arrive when promised, ready to quickly get your system cooling at peak efficiency again. When our HVAC technicians arrive at your home, they will conduct a full inspection to help diagnose the source of the problem. We provide honest and realistic service options for every budget, so you are never left with any surprise extra costs.
Warning signs you need need AC repair:
- Your system makes strange noises.
- You notice odd odors coming from the unit.
- Your cooling bills are higher than normal.
- The system isn’t cooling sufficiently or at all.
- The system cycles on and off too frequently.
- You notice air temperature changes.
- There is weak airflow throughout your home.
- You notice liquid leaking from your system.
Dependaworthy Air Conditioning Repair in Charlotte
We’re all about peak efficiency. Our AC repair restores your system to factory-fresh specs. We’re the Charlotte AC repair company your neighbors trust to do everything possible so systems can once again run like the day they were installed. Now there are times we find cases where a system replacement makes more sense. So when weighing between a repair a replacement, we look for the following:
- Correct sized unit: Units too small will not cool or heat your home to your satisfaction. They typically need to run too often and too hard. On the other hand, too large a system will cool too fast, cycling on and off too quickly to remove humidity.
- System Energy Efficiency: Units that are too big or too small are often energy guzzlers. They run up your electrical bill without making it more comfortable.
FAQ About AC Repair
Q: How often should my HVAC system be serviced?
A: To keep your HVAC system running in premium condition, we recommend setting up a maintenance appointment twice a year (once for heat, once for air conditioning). This way, a professional technician can check your filters, coils, wiring, housing, motor, and more to make sure you’re getting the most out of your system.
Q: How often should I schedule a tune-up for my heating and air conditioning systems?
A: We recommend getting two tune ups each year – once before the hot summer months, and once before the cold winter season. If you stick to this schedule, your cooling and heating systems will be ready to keep you comfortable in all weather conditions.
Q: How can I better control my homes energy costs?
A: Regular, Professional Maintenance, using High Efficiency Systems. Use a zoned HVAC system using a Programmable Thermostat.