Air Conditioning Repair in Charlotte, NC
Dependaworthy AC repair in Charlotte
Breakdowns happen. When one happens to your AC system, Call the dependaworthy AC Repair company in Charlotte, NC. One Hour is ready 24/7 to get your system cooling again. Our trained and trusted techs arrive when promised and get right to work. And, since they arrive with a well-stocked truck, they’re often able to repair most breakdowns on their first visit. That’s what we mean by Dependaworthy!
Signs You Need an AC Repair Company in Charlotte
AC problems begin small and simple. But, they quickly grow big and expensive. Before that happens, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte. We arrive when promised, ready to quickly get your system cooling at peak efficiency again.
Here are some common warning signs you need need AC repair:
- Your system makes strange noises.
- You notice odd odors coming from the unit.
- Your cooling bills are higher than normal.
- The system isn’t cooling sufficiently or at all.
- The system cycles on and off too frequently.
- You notice air temperature changes.
- There is weak airflow throughout your home.
- You notice liquid leaking from your system.
Dependaworthy AC Repair in Charlotte Anytime
We’re all about peak efficiency. Our dependaworthy AC repair restores your system to factory-fresh specs. We’re the Charlotte AC repair company your neighbors trust to do everything possible so systems can once again run like the day they were installed.
Now there are times we find cases where a system replacement makes more sense. So when weighing between a repair a replacement, we look for the following:
- Correct sized unit: Units too small will not cool or heat your home to your satisfaction. They typically need to run too often and too hard. On the other hand, too large a system will cool too fast, cycling on and off too quickly to remove humidity.
- System Energy Efficiency: Units that are too big or too small are often energy guzzlers. They run up your electrical bill without making it more comfortable.
FAQ About AC Repair
Q: How often should my HVAC system be serviced?
A: To keep your HVAC system running in premium condition, we recommend setting up a maintenance appointment twice a year (once for heat, once for air conditioning). This way, a professional technician can check your filters, coils, wiring, housing, motor, and more to make sure you’re getting the most out of your system.
Q: How often should I schedule a tune-up for my heating and air conditioning systems?
A: We recommend getting two tune ups each year – once before the hot summer months, and once before the cold winter season. If you stick to this schedule, your cooling and heating systems will be ready to keep you comfortable in all weather conditions.
Q: How can I better control my homes energy costs?
A: Regular, Professional Maintenance, using High Efficiency Systems. Use a zoned HVAC system using a Programmable Thermostat.
If you require AC repair services in Charlotte, schedule an appointment with our HVAC technicians today! We arrive quickly to restore comfort in your home!